The Student Room Group

Which uni would be best to study marketing and management?

Hi all, I recently got my offers from Birmingham, Manchester, Durham and Leeds for management and marketing course. I am really struggling to make my decision. I'm also waiting my another uni offer from Warwick, which is least likely to get in. What's your opinion? give me some suggestion!
Original post by lowdemandonme
Hi all, I recently got my offers from Birmingham, Manchester, Durham and Leeds for management and marketing course. I am really struggling to make my decision. I'm also waiting my another uni offer from Warwick, which is least likely to get in. What's your opinion? give me some suggestion!

whats particularly important for you in a university?
Warwick and Durham are very different to the other 3. Warwick is an out of town campus university about 4 miles outside Coventry. As with all out of town campus they have everything in one place with banks, shop, pub/nightclub, sports facilities, accommodation etc on the site. Durham is in a very small town and has 2 main campuses some distance apart. It is a college based university and the accommodation isnt on campus but set around the small town. The other 3 are much bigger cities. Manchester is a city university in the middle of the city. Leeds is on a campus a very short walk to the city centre and Birmingham is on a campus about 2 miles out of the centre of Britains second biggest city. If you are unable to visit then google student videoes on the universities to give you some idea. The difference in reputation will be negligeable.
Reply 3
What were your predicted grades?
Original post by Ylasil
What were your predicted grades?

They were AAB.
Original post by claireestelle
whats particularly important for you in a university?

Probably reputation.. and also good future career supports i guess.
Reply 6
Original post by lowdemandonme

Durham has the best reputation. Also, I was just wondering when did you get your Leeds offer ?

Quick Reply

Latest