Is he Jealous Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I posted a pic of my best friend on my snap and my crush has been acting strangely after that. He always watches my snaps but he is constantly ignoring them after the best friend situation he didn't even watch that snap. But in school I catch him staring at me and the other day he was walking in front of me but he kept looking back at me and my friends I thought he was looking at someone behind me but no was even there. On the bus he sat opposite me and my friends. I don't know tbh When people in love they like to think think everyone feels the same but that is not always true. I am so confused any advice will be appreciated
victoriu
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Perhaps
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you want him to be.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
Do you want him to be.
I don't know tbh but I want him to like me
Fekky.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sounds like a Year 7 lovestory.
nio.m
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what year are you in?
sounds sweet
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't know tbh but I want him to like me
Instead of playing this little game why not communicate.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nio.m)
what year are you in?
sounds sweet
in year 12 lol

Instead of playing this little game why not communicate.
I have talked to him multiple times. He is introverted so he does n't talk much
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have talked to him multiple times. He is introverted so he does n't talk much
Talked to him about what though?
Anonymous #1
Talked to him about what though?
Just casuals like I tried to be friends
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just casuals like I tried to be friends
Well that’s not constructive if you want to be in a relationship with him.
nio.m
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
just force convo if he doesn't open up
like pop up every now and again otherwise it will probs die down real quick
tuftyispie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I posted a pic of my best friend on my snap and my crush has been acting strangely after that. He always watches my snaps but he is constantly ignoring them after the best friend situation he didn't even watch that snap. But in school I catch him staring at me and the other day he was walking in front of me but he kept looking back at me and my friends I thought he was looking at someone behind me but no was even there. On the bus he sat opposite me and my friends. I don't know tbh When people in love they like to think think everyone feels the same but that is not always true. I am so confused any advice will be appreciated
Sounds like he is jealous of you and your best friend, does he know its just friends or does he think its more. If he's shy and introverted he might not want to look at the photos because he doesn't want to feel any worse.
Anonymous #1
He doesn't know it is my best friend.The thing I am really nice to him in school and I do slight implicit flirting so maybe he is jealous knowing I do that to everyone. He watches my stories again now after 2 days lol.
tuftyispie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He doesn't know it is my best friend.The thing I am really nice to him in school and I do slight implicit flirting so maybe he is jealous knowing I do that to everyone. He watches my stories again now after 2 days lol.
That's probably why he is jealous. If my crush started flirting with anyone I would get so jealous and at the same time so depressed and would probably try to avoid my crush to limit those feelings.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tuftyispie)
That's probably why he is jealous. If my crush started flirting with anyone I would get so jealous and at the same time so depressed and would probably try to avoid my crush to limit those feelings.
Lol what should I do now to remind him that I still like him.
tuftyispie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you're confident and willing to take a risk you could straight up tell him how you feel and then ask him out.

However, if you don't want to take such a large risk and aren't that confident you could try with some flirting to show that you are interested in him and make sure there is a clear difference between your flirting and a friendly compliment because you want him to realise that you like him.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Today at school I was talking about another guy being cute and my crush heard me and now he is back to ignoring me snapchatt antics.What the helll is that normal?
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How about stop playing silly playground games and actually grow a backbone and tell him you like him rather than trying to make him jealous?
tuftyispie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Today at school I was talking about another guy being cute and my crush heard me and now he is back to ignoring me snapchatt antics.What the helll is that normal?
Again, he is probably jealous and is avoiding you online to reduce his feeling and maybe try to get over you, thinking you are interested in other people.

If you like him, tell him how you feel, silence won't get you anywhere.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (27)
11.44%
Yes - a food allergy (24)
10.17%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (7)
2.97%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (8)
3.39%
No (170)
72.03%

Watched Threads