The Student Room Group

where do i buy a prom dress?

so prom is coming up soon and i have no idea where to buy a dress from. i’ve never been dress shopping and i have no idea where to look for nice dresses that are high quality. any suggestions would be helpful, thank you! :smile:
Original post by helenaruby
so prom is coming up soon and i have no idea where to buy a dress from. i’ve never been dress shopping and i have no idea where to look for nice dresses that are high quality. any suggestions would be helpful, thank you! :smile:

do you have a particular budget?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
do you have a particular budget?

£ 100 at most i think :smile:
£ 100 at most i think :smile:

try quiz they have some dresses under £100
I got my prom dress from Quiz but you can also find reasonable prom dresses from normal highstreet stores such as ASOS, Topshop and Miss Selfridge. These will probably be only on their online stores but it's worth a look anyway! Hope this helps!
I got mine from Debenhams! They tend to have a good range from Quiz, Miss Selfridge, Phase 8 etc and I found the staff helpful too :smile:

TK maxx have some nice ones.
I know a few people who have had prom dresses from there.
I got both of mine (my year 11 one and then my year 13 one) from tesco. They were nice dresses and not too pricey.

Quick Reply

Latest