The Student Room Group

So girls, what do you choose?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So if you get a chance to get laid, you still think about choosing the second guy even if all you get is a one night stand, while the first guy is literally there ready to be the perfect bf? Interesting how many good stuff you're ready to give up for a couple of inches. But i respect ur opinion

But.. if it's only a one night stand it surely wouldn't matter what he was like as a person. But just being bigger doesn't mean better in bed anyway.. I'm talking like I'd ever have a ONS. I couldn't have sex with someone without really knowing them anyway, so person 2 would never really be in a position where he would be considered by me.. but for those open to ONSs being a bad person wouldn't really matter as you don't really take the time to get to know them if you're just having sex and then leaving, do you?

Not sure if I'm explaining it properly!
For a relationship the first but just for sex the second… but if you’re more attracted to the first (which it sounds like you are) go for him! But penis size and experience isn’t everything, they’ve got to get what makes YOU feel good
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
But.. if it's only a one night stand it surely wouldn't matter what he was like as a person. But just being bigger doesn't mean better in bed anyway.. I'm talking like I'd ever have a ONS. I couldn't have sex with someone without really knowing them anyway, so person 2 would never really be in a position where he would be considered by me.. but for those open to ONSs being a bad person wouldn't really matter as you don't really take the time to get to know them if you're just having sex and then leaving, do you?

Not sure if I'm explaining it properly!

No i actually get your point, and it makes sense
first guy obvs
Reply 44
Not a six pack person but defo the first guy
First one
Original post by Anonymous
So, you have a handsome guy, he's like 8/10, he is tall 6'1 and he has a sexy nice body, not too riped but nice built like 6 pack nice arms, v-shape body all that good stuff, well groomed, good sense of fashion, healthy, not smoking etc. He is also nice, kind, shows you he really likes you, does all this nice things for you, buys you stuff, he genuinely a smart guy who makes you laugh and feel good all the time, and he is really good for you. But he only has a 5.5 inch penis, not a lot of sexual experience (had sex a couple of times but even so he is naturally talented at using his fingers and tongue)

Then you have this other guy, he is decent looking maybe a 7, he is definitely not as hot as the other guy, he doesnt really care about you only pretending to, he just does nice things to try to get you in bed, he doesnt give a **** about anything other than partying and stuff like that, sometimes he is a jerk and he thinks he is a tough hard lad hanging out with his boys all the time. But he has like a thick 8 inch penis and lots of sexual experience, because he's had sex 100+ times with at least 10 girls before you.

The question is: who do you choose to have sex with?

I'd rather the first one on all accounts

Quick Reply

Latest