The Student Room Group

The first kiss

Scroll to see replies

I didnt kiss a girl until I was 21 so yeah.....dw about it
You’re still young, a lot of people haven’t had their first kiss by the time they’re 16. I had mine a few months ago, also 16. It’s was pretty clumsy, but I felt them feels in my heartu. Lolol. That kiss definitely helped me confirm how in love I am with him. Tbh, not really sure how to explain how I felt when I had my first kiss. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dkgkfdkkgfkkdkg. But it was great. Lolol.
You’ll have it soon, tbh, feel like it comes to you quicker when you’re not thinking about it, you’ve got more than enough time ahead of you to have your first kiss, just focus on other things till you find someone you become interested in. A lot of people will go past 18 and not have their first kiss, plus you’re more likely to find the one for you after 18. A first kiss with someone who isn’t a stupid crush when you’re 12 is always better, gotta make that first kiss even more special, no?
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
no problem :h:

Attachment not found
Original post by Pseudo Intellect
Attachment not found

:laugh:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:laugh:

:biggrin:
Original post by Pseudo Intellect
Thank you for the makeover. :colondollar:

Oooh, I thought I assumed someone’s gender again :colondollar:
Original post by Professional G
Oooh, I thought I assumed someone’s gender again :colondollar:

I thought of saying that but I’ll probably get in trouble for trolling. :colone:
kissing - smushed lips? There isn't any other way I can really describe it but it does make you feel happy when it's with the right person
Original post by Namphet
nope im not nerdy and im not ugly either pm me
are you ugly and nerdy ?

let's see then I'll be the judge of that
Reply 29
It will jst happen, happened to me at party, not what you described, no saliva, smooched lips and tongues. It will happen dw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending