They should be saying 'Crash In' the train wreck is in remaining - discuss

Watch
AverageMan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
A lot of people who were not around before the EU took over the Common Market, are being manipulated. The EU is a massive administrative bureaucratic organisation that employs 49,000 people. It has created its own unelected fat cats. They are not interested in the sheep farmer in Wales or the Cornish fisherman. The Common Market was a great free trade organisation and we need to get back to that. Only by leaving the EU and encouraging other nations to do the same, can we recreate what was so appealing to people in the 70's. We must not continue the sleep walk into a supersized state. History shows that no super state has ever survived the test of time (Eg. Mongol Empire, Spanish, Portugese/British Empires, Greeks, Romans, USSR, Nazi Germany, Rashidun and Yugoslavia. And let us not forget that when these states collapse there is very often much bloodshed as historical and national interests are fought over. The EEC has plans for a single army and how long before a single police force is demanded. Could a real Orwellian nightmare be on the horizon?

That is why Britain must lead Europe away from its present course and back onto the correct road; Destination the Commonwealth of Europe not the Controlled State of Europe.
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is indeed true. But do you think that Westminster gives a damn about the sheep farmer in Wales or the Cornish fisherman either? What is true, is that whilst in the EU, the Welsh farmer and Cornish fisherman have a market of potential customers that span right 1000 miles in more or less every direction and selling to them is as easy as selling to the local cooperative. Add to that the fact that the fisherman can source parts from Germany and the Welsh fisherman can hire someone from Bulgaria because they happen to be the cheapest.
piupiupiupiu
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm only here because I don't understand the title of this thread AT ALL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (61)
17.38%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (97)
27.64%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (134)
38.18%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
13.68%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.13%

Watched Threads