London Gang Violence and Stabbings will not stop because of fear of racism.

Watch
yelir
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Change my mind.
muthalganesan18
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I agree. You've got the entire left-wing lobbying in favour of the Muslim community, but the right-wing isn't doing anything to keep them in check, lest for the minorities groups negatively affected by the UK's Muslim demographics (India basically has no right-wing media). It's not just things like gang violence, but you've also got those pedophile gangs and homophobic acid attacks on Londoners. Good enough reason to vote far-right and even support things like Brexit - the idea that the UK should accept even more Muslims is ridiculous and foolish.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I disagree.
Race is rarely relevant when it comes to habitual criminality, serious violence and drug gangs.
Drug gangs and violent scumbags who believe laws apply to everyone except them- are present in all races, nationalities and backgrounds.

Yes- a few of the most appalling criminals and their opportunistic legal teams do try to discredit the police/witnesses/victims by falsely alleging racial bigotry as a distraction tactic.
Even when the criminals, their victims and all the police officers involved have the same ethnicity.
Most sensible people are fully aware of this and see through the opportunistic attempts to divert attention away from the horrifying criminal conduct of a violent offender/gangster.

Gangs and the violent criminality that they perpetuate affects everyone.
Of course some gangs are more brazen and active in specific areas.
Other gangs don't allow any daytime activities, female members or illegal activities to be conducted on their doorstep.
But in essence they are pretty much all the same- vile criminals who opt out of the law because they believe it suits them.
Proper prison sentences, heavy confiscation procedures that hit offender's pockets hard and rigorous enforcement of probation conditions for convicted violent offenders/gang members- can teach even the most stupid of them that crime doesn't pay and British justice applies to all.
looloo2134
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If the police do nothing to stop the white gangs in Liverpool is that because they don't want to be seen as picking working class people are is because the police are unresults and are unable to stop crime. Just like in London.
grim-RIM
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i think you're looking at this the wrong way. we need a better system granted but it is not too bad the one we're using currently. i think it'd be better to try and go a bit different means of control. london has a lot of poverty and gangs and i think that these are all races not one particular one. for a lot of it poverty causes crime not race. in my opinion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
14.49%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.8%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.07%
I need help with my personal statement (55)
39.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (35)
25.36%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.17%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.25%

Watched Threads