BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health and Socialcare Watch

mahanoor <3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How good would I generally need to be at biology to find this course understandable? (not quite the word I'm looking for :/) I am pretty decent when it comes to biology but I would not say it is my best science nor that I find it particularly easy - but I really do want to take this course.xxxx
readingpotatonew
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
heyy
i dont do health and social care but my best friend does and shes just done her exam on anatomy and physoilogy which is a whole section and exam in itself - all of it it biological understading.
not sure if thers anymore biology related topics but theres deffo one big one in anatomy!!
she had to learn about the heart,lungs kidneys, diseses and how to prevemt/spot/treat them and so much more
so i'd say you dont need to be brill at bio just be able to cope with it and be able to understand systems!!

good luck hope this was somewhat useful!
mahanoor <3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by readingpotatonew)
heyy
i dont do health and social care but my best friend does and shes just done her exam on anatomy and physoilogy which is a whole section and exam in itself - all of it it biological understading.
not sure if thers anymore biology related topics but theres deffo one big one in anatomy!!
she had to learn about the heart,lungs kidneys, diseses and how to prevemt/spot/treat them and so much more
so i'd say you dont need to be brill at bio just be able to cope with it and be able to understand systems!!

good luck hope this was somewhat useful!
Hey! thank you for this,

it was useful and gave me a better understanding as well as some confidence.

have a great day <3

xxx
Last edited by mahanoor <3; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (44)
12.29%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
10.89%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.07%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.51%
No (255)
71.23%

Watched Threads