im really scared Watch

aliceaquaspirit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm in my GCSE year, and my English teacher is literally so nice and he's really inspired me and encouraged me and we have formed some sort of friendship and I'm really sad and scared that I won't have him next year for a levels (which I probably won't because there's like 9 other teachers) and I'm scared I'll lose my love for the subject and I want to do it at uni but he helps to bring out the best in me. the thought that he will be teaching another class while I have some other crap teacher literally scares me
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
UrWelcome
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ask if you can change classes; if not then ask yourself, will you be happy learning english with this new teacher, if the answer's no then change english to sumin u like else, if the answer's yes then stick with it, either way asses the new teacher and make a firm decision, gl
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Obviously this teacher means alot to you and is of great inspiration to you. But you also got to remember that the 'best' he brought out of you wasn't his doing, it was yours. Even if you in another class, just work as hard as you would if you were in his class. You can still ask for his advice outside of class and if your worried about the other teacher being bad then there are plently of resources on here that can help you with your A levels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (70)
15.95%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (44)
10.02%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (82)
18.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (61)
13.9%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (47)
10.71%
How can I be the best version of myself? (135)
30.75%

Watched Threads