The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent University Help !!!!

Hi, so I'm stuck in a rut basically.

I've not been to Kent but I want to do their Drama and Comparative Literature course. I've looked at their course content but I want to get it from a students perspective ( Honest ! The good and bad ) of either or both of them ! Thank you in advanced.
I went to Kent many moons ago and loved it - a small campus with a large campus feel. Canterbury itself is lovely and being close to the sea is a bonus - lots of students live in Whitstable/Herne Bay. The campus has changed a lot since I was there - less green space at the expense of more accommodation but, as that is quite a key aspect of student life, I'm not surprised! Can't comment on the course specifically but knew lots of people taking English Literature then and they have all got good jobs now.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Simbasoul
I went to Kent many moons ago and loved it - a small campus with a large campus feel. Canterbury itself is lovely and being close to the sea is a bonus - lots of students live in Whitstable/Herne Bay. The campus has changed a lot since I was there - less green space at the expense of more accommodation but, as that is quite a key aspect of student life, I'm not surprised! Can't comment on the course specifically but knew lots of people taking English Literature then and they have all got good jobs now.

Ah thank you so much, everyone says it's lovely and my friend went along and she loved it too. I just haven't got the time to go there right now
Reply 3
I have had a look at the Unibuddies we have, and we have one who is studying Comparative Literature and English Language and Linguistics, so it may be worth getting in touch with her for some information on the Comparative Literature part? Our Unibuddies are current students at the University of Kent and will be happy to give you their honest opinions on life and study at Kent. Here is a link to our Unibuddies. https://www.kent.ac.uk/unibuddy/ I hope this helps :smile:
Hi! I’m currently in my second year at the uni studying English Literature and really enjoying it. If you have any specific questions, I’d be happy to answer them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending