Boyfriend cheating Watch

shibhy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have been in a long distance relationship for 5 months and we see eachother once a month. I just found out that he kissed another girl 3 months ago. He refused to tell me when I confronted him at first and only admitted it after I kept pestering him. He admitted to drunkenly kissing a girl at a party and I don’t know if I should break up with him. He lied to me for months about it and I don’t know if I can trust him anymore.
learninglots
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Once a cheat, always a cheat.
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He lied? He obviously does not value your trust nor your relationship. Go get someone good, you deserve better.
Cheating is a horrible thing to happen to anyone and your going to feel hurt and lonely and want to give him a second chance. But it seems that because he lied that he obviously felt bad about it and doesn't want to be found out. But honestly, at the end of the day it's your decision what you do and what you will tolerate when it comes to this.
E.W. Hemmings
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm really sorry this happened. He's betrayed your trust twice, first by cheating and then by lying about it, and if you're going to struggle to trust him again it's probably best to break up.
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you can't trust him anymore then the relationship won't work.
SomeWelshGuy123
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wouldn't really call a kiss cheating.
shibhy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m not mad that he kissed another girl. I’m mad that he lied about it for ages
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads