Do some girls prefer long conversations and paragraphs to just short texts? Watch

Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I don’t mean essays but long texts talking about anything. Maybe talking about issues or politics over simple texts?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
girls prefer memes of the supreme leader of the DRPK, kim jong un
Professional G
Rep:
?
(Original post by ltsmith)
girls prefer memes of the supreme leader of the DRPK, kim jong un
Well I’m the top meme expert so I got that covered
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I use a nokia 3410 mobile, reading long text messages would take me a very long time.
But I do like long conversations with guys on emails and chat messages, particularly when discussing political or social issues.
It usually means that guys are genuinely interested in conversing and having an in-depth discussion with me.
My writing style can be quite long winded, exceeding assignment wordcounts is something I've always been known for at uni.
SomeWelshGuy123
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
I use a nokia 3410 mobile, reading long text messages would take me a very long time.
But I do like long conversations with guys on emails and chat messages, particularly when discussing political or social issues.
It usually means that guys are genuinely interested in conversing and having an in-depth discussion with me.
My writing style can be quite long winded, exceeding assignment wordcounts is something I've always been known for at uni.
A Nokia in 2019. Pretty sure that is a crime against humanity.
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah, some do.
Professional G
Rep:
?
I could imagine reading texts on a Nokia would be stressful and time consuming.
That’s basically what I’m looking for in a person. Someone isn’t afraid to write a mini essay when discussing their routine for the day.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Some do yeah, long paragraphs are nice because it shows you’re actually interested in talking to the person. Especially if it’s about politics/deeper topics.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SomeWelshGuy123)
A Nokia in 2019. Pretty sure that is a crime against humanity.
I have three, plus two nokia 3310s.
Last year I was using an ancient nokia 3330 but kept on getting people trying to buy it.
Sold off every 3330s just to avoid the constant pestering.
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
only to tell me how much of a queen i am... ill accept it
Professional G
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Some do yeah, long paragraphs are nice because it shows you’re actually interested in talking to the person. Especially if it’s about politics/deeper topics.
Yep, that’s who I am looking for. I find simple texts really hard to reply too
I have three, plus two nokia 3310s.
Last year I was using an ancient nokia 3330 but kept on getting people trying to buy it.
Sold off every 3330s just to avoid the constant pestering.
Haha, didn’t know Nokias were bad in fashion
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Professional G)
Yep, that’s who I am looking for. I find simple texts really hard to reply too
Hmm yeah, unfortunately it's rare to find people like that
Professional G
Rep:
?
Hmm yeah, unfortunately it's rare to find people like that
I’m guessing you’re a guy too??
It’s challenging to find someone who is willing to spend time talking to others. Tinder and Bumble are alright but it’s mostly people on there aren’t as active
asif007
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They have a short attention span. No girl is going to sit there and read your essays, paragraphs, whatever you want to call it. If it's longer than a few sentences, call her or speak to her in person.

Funny how girls will happily write an essay themselves when they are angry, and expect a man to read every word of it. Hypocrites.
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’d prefer deeper conversations in person rather than over text, philosophical or conspiracy theories or something, and more ‘political’ or controversial issues over text. 🤷🏽*♀️
Professional G
Rep:
?
(Original post by asif007)
They have a short attention span. No girl is going to sit there and read your essays, paragraphs, whatever you want to call it. If it's longer than a few sentences, call her or speak to her in person.

Funny how girls will happily write an essay themselves when they are angry, and expect a man to read every word of it. Hypocrites.
Why do you sound like you haven’t had the best experiences?
Not all girls will be into reading long texts or having conversations.
Just have to except that.
Professional G
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wooord)
I’d prefer deeper conversations in person rather than over text, philosophical or conspiracy theories or something, and more ‘political’ or controversial issues over text. 🤷🏽*♀️
I’m into either but when I’m getting to know them, i enjoy the long tests because short texts like ‘k’ and ‘cool’ are dead. Try getting to know someone when they only use one word replies.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Professional G)
I’m guessing you’re a guy too??
It’s challenging to find someone who is willing to spend time talking to others. Tinder and Bumble are alright but it’s mostly people on there aren’t as active
Nah lol just a girl who prefers more interesting conversations. Yeah I think most people on dating apps won’t spend that much time trying to get to know people on a deeper level.
Professional G
Rep:
?
Nah lol just a girl who prefers more interesting conversations. Yeah I think most people on dating apps won’t spend that much time trying to get to know people on a deeper level.
You’re a girl? Good to know there’s still girls who enjoy interesting conversations. I had a feeling they wouldn’t but I still wanted to try. I’m a simple man, if you can write a bio explaining the laws of nature and can down a pint in a few seconds, I like
VETwannabe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly, girls are all different. I love writing and reading text essays but some girls don't. Same as guys. Although in my (limited) experience, I find that it's more common for a guy to write short texts than a girl. I think a guy who likes to have long convos like you, is a gem. Usually girls are way more appreciative if they see you're interested enough to write a long message and then more likely to want to reciprocate with an essay reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (94)
14.9%
Yes - a food allergy (67)
10.62%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.38%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (16)
2.54%
No (439)
69.57%

Watched Threads