SURVEY: What attracts you to people?

Watch
Ash1597
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all! This is part of a survey for psychology at school about what attracts people to their preferred sex/sexes, and the differences between what males and females find attractive, and seeing if sexuality has a larger role than sex (I know thats an awful explanation but its basically would a gay male and a straight female find exactly/roughly the same things attractive etc.) All you have to do to participate is reply to this post with your sex, what sex/sexes you are attracted to, and name as many qualities as you like that you find attractive in them (If you are attracted to both male and female and there is a difference in what you look for in potential male partners and female partners, it would help me and the results out a lot if you could be as clear as possible in stating so, cheers!) Thanks for your (hopeful) participation!

PS: All entries are completely anonymous
saffarinda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wasn’t 100% certain what you’re looking for so I did this lmao

SEX: Female

ATTRACTED TO: Men and Women

ATTRACTIVE IN BOTH (PERSONALITY): Confidence, humour, intelligence, passion

ATTRACTIVE IN MEN (PHYSICAL): Curly hair (just a preference ahah), taller/same height as me (5’8”)

ATTRACTIVE IN WOMEN (PHYSICAL): Same height/Shorter than me - but nothing too specific tbh
Chioru'
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
SEX: Male
ORIENTATION : Straight
ATTRACTIVE (NON-PHYSICAL): Kindness Kindness and Kindness. Other than that i'd say brains and nonconformist. I also love girls who know how to sing or play an instrument.
ATTRACTIVE (PHYSICAL): Not too picky in terms of looks as i only have 2 rules: beautiful face and not overweight, though i'm more inclined to the slim side(by no means i'm saying super fit yoga teacher or things like that as girls obsessed about their looks are a big turn-off). I also have a thing for girls with glasses (real not the fake hipster ones) and i'm generally more attracted to shorter girls.

PS: if they don't have instagram, facebook, snapchat and are generally not active on social media i will ask them to marry me on the second date
Last edited by Chioru'; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.19%
I'm not sure (3)
2.34%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (42)
32.81%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.34%
I'm not a current university student (58)
45.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed