Girlfriends sister keeps sending me photos... Watch

MrAnonymous129
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I haven't been dating my girlfriend for long, less than about a month. Anyway, since last week, after partying with my girlfriends family, her sister got drunk and tried to kiss me, I pushed her away, before my girlfriend seen, and told her not to do that again. I try to be polite to her family, but her sister keeps sending me photos of herself now, and asking if I like what I see. I obviously don't, and hate keeping secrets from my girlfriend, but my girlfriend soon might discover that something is wrong, because before I would let her use my mobile, but now refuse to let her.

What do I say to her sister?
Kovalensky
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MrAnonymous129)
Hi,

I haven't been dating my girlfriend for long, less than about a month. Anyway, since last week, after partying with my girlfriends family, her sister got drunk and tried to kiss me, I pushed her away, before my girlfriend seen, and told her not to do that again. I try to be polite to her family, but her sister keeps sending me photos of herself now, and asking if I like what I see. I obviously don't, and hate keeping secrets from my girlfriend, but my girlfriend soon might discover that something is wrong, because before I would let her use my mobile, but now refuse to let her.

What do I say to her sister?
Block her. If you see her again irl, tell her to piss off or else.
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
nudes? just threaten to post them online she isn't a very good sister
eez
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
haha shits wild up north tf
I'mComingOxford
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
show your sister her messages before she finds out and thinks you're cheating on her with her own sister/look bad for you.
rasputshealthbar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I hope to god this isn’t real but if it is, you need to put her in her place. She might have insecurity issues or some sort of rivalry with her sister because I can imagine any sane girl trying so desperately to throw herself at her sister’s S.O. 🤢
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (52)
13.1%
Yes - a food allergy (43)
10.83%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
2.77%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.27%
No (282)
71.03%

Watched Threads