creatine Watch

I'mComingOxford
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
so i got this this off Holland and barret for 15 quid and i thought it was creatine powder. similar to protein shakes. so i got 2.

it came around last week and I've been using it since. i dont know th difference tho.

if any of you have them do you know the difference between that and the powder. these are tablets. 3 before and 3 after training.
Daigan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's not like protein powder. But it is effective (depending on your workout routine, of course).
I'mComingOxford
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daigan)
It's not like protein powder. But it is effective (depending on your workout routine, of course).
would u say they are equally effective or powder/tablets is more effective than the other
Ambitious1999
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by I'mComingOxford)
would u say they are equally effective or powder/tablets is more effective than the other
I’m not sure but I know with the powder you have to drink loads of water during the loading phase but the maintanence phase is a bit easier.
I'mComingOxford
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
I’m not sure but I know with the powder you have to drink loads of water during the loading phase but the maintanence phase is a bit easier.
i drink around 1.5-2L per day and on tablets. i've noticed strength. i.e squatting from 25kg 45kg in a session. (within 1 week) and a higher bench press record and stuff.

i guess they are the same but pills are good for trips and such
Daigan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have an intensive workout routine at the best of times. But i find that creatine allows me to push myself at a high pace for longer.
I'mComingOxford
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daigan)
I have an intensive workout routine at the best of times. But i find that creatine allows me to push myself at a high pace for longer.
ye same. i have higher pr's compared to when i went gym couple months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
7.96%
I used to but I don't now (24)
2.77%
No, but I want to start (320)
36.91%
No, I am unable to (220)
25.37%
No, I chose not to (234)
26.99%