What was the last movie you watched? Watch

MrAnonymous129
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Did you enjoy it?

The last movie I watched was Johnny English 3.
Fractite
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Holmes and Watson.

It was dreadful. Like, not even funny bad, just plain awful.
MrAnonymous129
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fractite)
Holmes and Watson.

It was dreadful. Like, not even funny bad, just plain awful.
Oh right. Well that movie was always going to be bad. Don't get me wrong, I do like Will Ferrall in Elf and Get Hard, but not playing an English character.
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Birdbox.

It was alright, definitely better the first time.
Fractite
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by MrAnonymous129)
Oh right. Well that movie was always going to be bad. Don't get me wrong, I do like Will Ferrall in Elf and Get Hard, but not playing an English character.
Yeah, I thought that it'd be so ridiculous that it's funny, but it's just dull.. like every joke falls flat on its face.
MrAnonymous129
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fractite)
Yeah, I thought that it'd be so ridiculous that it's funny, but it's just dull.. like every joke falls flat on its face.
If you want to watch a good Sherlock Holmes movie, you should watch the one with Robert Downey Jr. That was a good British movie, played by an American.
JEG666
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Secret Life of Walter Mitty 1947 version. My favourite film, it really cheered me up! and Danny Kaye is just so funny to watch
Isinglass
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
The Favourite.

Did you enjoy it? - sort of.
Kayla1709
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
About to finish the lucky one. A little bit cliche but as a family with veterans in it - certainly tugged on the heartstrings a bit
SpacePatroFan189
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Literally just re-watched Black Panther. Brilliant movie
WereWolf_Engine
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
The Machinist

The most underrated and fascinating psychological, thriller, mystery film imo. U definetly have to watch it more than once to understand wtf u just watched.

christian bale (guy who played the batman in batman begins, dark night, dark night rises) is the main character. his character had to be super anorexic and skinny so his director told him to only eat water, half an apple and a cup of coffee everyday. he was so skinny and had a skeletal like apperance. He would always fall asleep during interviews and was super weak. (real life, not the movie) his next movie was batman begins so he quickly had to bulk up again to fit into the costume!

Eventually he became so disturbingly thin that (believe it or not) his buttcheeks had fallen out of there sockets! his ass literally dropped... his appearance was so frail and skinny.

anyways, I would give the movie maximum rating 10 outta 10 5 stars its so brilliant. very well performed, great audio, great visuals, the story/plot is absolutely impeccable and I just wish I had seen it sooner.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads