Watch
Daniellegray2002
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by roserose36)
have you guys heard something now? i’ve heard nothing so i’m confused
Absolutely nothing, I think I just haven't been accepted but I thought I did well in my application and interview. To be honest this reflects badly on them rather than any of us, I think that if we haven't been accepted thats fine, you know that's life but I would expect an email to confirm that just out of curtesy.
roserose36
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Daniellegray2002)
Absolutely nothing, I think I just haven't been accepted but I thought I did well in my application and interview. To be honest this reflects badly on them rather than any of us, I think that if we haven't been accepted thats fine, you know that's life but I would expect an email to confirm that just out of curtesy.
i feel a bit rubbish after being left hanging , im gonna assume i didn’t get it but i haven’t heard anything at all which is annoying because i would’ve expected something to confirm either way
roserose36
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hi , me again, just letting you know i just received an email to tell me i’ve got in, i assume they sent them out really late? hope you got in too
Daniellegray2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi quick update, I got an email this morning to say I've been accepted as well, very excited. Congratulations to everyone else that got accepted.
rachaelxx27
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
just wondering if anyone is going on the second course?? Is it online or at the RAU?
Daniellegray2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rachaelxx27)
just wondering if anyone is going on the second course?? Is it online or at the RAU?
I'm going on the second course (Covid permitting🤞) It's at the RAU
joshmogs17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I got an email telling me I'd got a place yesterday but I'm currently stuck in Thailand... are they still offering the online course?
roserose36
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm going on the second course (Covid permitting🤞) It's at the RAU
i’m on the second course too, pretty excited ☺️
Daniellegray2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i’m on the second course too, pretty excited ☺️
Just looking for some advice I've been accepted on the course for the 2nd week and I was just wondering how safe this is, I mean I'm from Scotland and from what we can see cases are rising in England and your not really suppose to meet in groups larger than 6. I mean I really want to go but I just don't know if its feasible or not.
roserose36
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just looking for some advice I've been accepted on the course for the 2nd week and I was just wondering how safe this is, I mean I'm from Scotland and from what we can see cases are rising in England and your not really suppose to meet in groups larger than 6. I mean I really want to go but I just don't know if its feasible or not.
i honestly wouldn’t worry - i think it’s a personal choice but you can wear a mask and things, all depends on your personal situation, also does anyone know when we hear about timings and stuff?
Daniellegray2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i honestly wouldn’t worry - i think it’s a personal choice but you can wear a mask and things, all depends on your personal situation, also does anyone know when we hear about timings and stuff?
I mean I get where your coming from but I really meant whether it's legal or not. I mean your really only supposed to meet up with a group of up to 6 people at a time.
yesterday161
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wait so what emails have you had? i had one confirming i got in, and asking me to confirm my preferred dates. i replied, but haven’t heard anything since - have you had a response to your reply? i’m concerned it didn’t go through and i may lose my place.
Daniellegray2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by yesterday161)
wait so what emails have you had? i had one confirming i got in, and asking me to confirm my preferred dates. i replied, but haven’t heard anything since - have you had a response to your reply? i’m concerned it didn’t go through and i may lose my place.
Ive had the email saying I had a place and then I sent back one with the dates for the course I wanted to go on and I a few questions I had about the practicalities of it all, but I havent had a response for that yet.
roserose36
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i haven’t had an email back since i sent my preferred dates either - i wondered if they got it or not? i don’t know
Jessieeeeeeeeee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Just out of curiosity, what unis/courses are you guys thinking of?
Daniellegray2002
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Jessieeeeeeeeee)
Just out of curiosity, what unis/courses are you guys thinking of?
Journalism or Philosophy, yourself??
Daniellegray2002
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
i haven’t had an email back since i sent my preferred dates either - i wondered if they got it or not? i don’t know
Hi, just to let you know i had an email back last night with more information about the course, some documents and and the invoice. I hope you've heard too🙂
Jessieeeeeeeeee
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Journalism or Philosophy, yourself??
probably law.
Daniellegray2002
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Jessieeeeeeeeee)
probably law.
I'm not sure whether to go to the summer school or not, I mean I think it'll be really beneficial but I'm worried that with all the social distancing etc.. It'll be a bit lonely and I'm also worried about getting there, I'm Scottish so its quite a long journey and there could be a local Lockdown etc.. Sorry for ranting, just trying to make a decision. 🙂
Jessieeeeeeeeee
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm not sure whether to go to the summer school or not, I mean I think it'll be really beneficial but I'm worried that with all the social distancing etc.. It'll be a bit lonely and I'm also worried about getting there, I'm Scottish so its quite a long journey and there could be a local Lockdown etc.. Sorry for ranting, just trying to make a decision. 🙂
yea I totally understand ur concern. I'm Chinese so I am kind of facing the same situation and what I'm really worried about is the social distancing thing... I don't know if I can keep myself safe because I suppose there will be people coming from a whole range of countries..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (117)
25.38%
Better than expected (94)
20.39%
Worse than expected (250)
54.23%

Watched Threads