How can I let go someone that is not good for me, how can I find the strength? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We have been dating only for some months. He already told me that he does not want anything serious, he is ambivalent, sometimes he does not text me for days and he has all this red flags. But i feel a really strong connection with him for some reason. I am dealing with a personal situation and he is the only one that knows about this, he knows too many secrets of me.
I know he is going to break my heart even more and is becoming a very toxic situation but every time that he writes me i fall again.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do not get emotionally attached to someone who only wants casual sex.
Enjoy the sex and conversation while it lasts.
But remember the clock is ticking and this relationship will run out of time very soon.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Do not get emotionally attached to someone who only wants casual sex.
Enjoy the sex and conversation while it lasts.
But remember the clock is ticking and this relationship will run out of time very soon.
The thing is that he does not want sex. I do not know what he wants. We have not have sex, we have only kissed and he is too shy to make a move.
chooseanother
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
As difficult as it is, try to cut off all contact with him, that’s the only way you’ll be able to recover. You deserve more than that, and the deeper you fall for him, the more he’ll play around with you. You may just feel like you have a strong connection with him because you’ve shared a lot of personal things with him, but if he treats you like that it seems like he doesn’t hold you to the same level. Good luck, I really hope you’ll be able to break out of that toxic cycle. Once you heal, you’ll find someone who can treat you a lot better.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There's no easy way to do it. You know he's bad for you, and you would be better on your own than with the wrong person. The only thing to do is to break up with him, as soon as you possibly can. It honestly is the only option, and therefore the one that you must choose if you want to improve things for yourself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads