(Original post by 999tigger)
Not completely true.
It can make the UK be more likely to suffer job cuts.
Receive less investment.
Have other jobs relocated within the EU.
Other important factors though such as technology and cheaper markets. They are all factors.
Other jobs relocated to EU
- Cadbury to Polad in 2011 using EU grant
- Ford Transit to Turkey inn 2013 using EU grant
- Jaguar Land Rover moved to new plant in Slovakia using EU money. Peugeout did as well
- Army's AJAZ vehicles being built in Spain using Swedish steel having EU rant. Done at request to help Spanish jobs. Wales missed out
- Dyson used EU grant to move to Malaysia
- M&S moved to far east using EU loan
- Hornby models relocated to EU using EU grant
- Gillette relocated to Eastern Europe using EU grant
- Texas Instruments to Germany uing EU grant
- Indesit in Wales left using EU grant
- Sekisui Alveo left Wales using EU grant. Went to Holland
- Hoover left UK for Czech Republic with EU backing. EU loved the impact it would have on Czech Republic
- JDS Uniphase from Holland bought up British compeition using £20m in EU regeneration grant. They closed every single one and moved manuacturing to Holland. 1200 lost jobs and the pension pots were emptied.
-ICI integrated into Holland's AkzoNobel using EU bank loan. Within days 3000 jobs lost in UK
I said Brexit had nothing to do. I was wrong. The EU pays for manufacturing to leave
Other important factors though such as technology and cheaper markets. They are all factors."
Not brexit's fault.