A rant please read and help Watch

unknownperp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Honestly I get so ****ing upset and annoyed I’m 14 years old and my self confidence is so slow it’s acc embarrassing I like my life and the people in it but myself? I’m so ****ing ugly and awkward omg whenever I go out with a group of friends I’m always the ugly one I’m sways the one to get left out I’m always the one who has to take the pictures or I get pushed to the back I’m always the one who never gets the boys I’m just so ugly and I hate it I’m fat and disgusting I ain’t suicidal or any **** like that but I’m so embarrassed with how awkward I am and I need help please?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ChicaDelTeatro
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I used to feel like that - every day think of 1 thing that is good about yourself (try to make it different everyday). As your friends seem to expect you to take photos, say to them "Guys, I always seem to take the photos, maybe today I can be in the photo?" or ask if they have a timer facility on their camera.
Last edited by ChicaDelTeatro; 4 weeks ago
Asclepius.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Poor self-confidence stems from an incessant focus on all the negative aspects of yourself instead of the good.

Ask yourself, what positive qualities do you possess, if you cant come up with anything then don't lose hope,
The great things about humans is that we are adaptable, try to cultivate your personality by experimenting with new people and ideas.

You say that you are 'fat', I assume you are being hyperbolic but if not exercise is a surprisingly good boost to confidence that will easily allow you to feel more comfortable in your body.

Remember, our greatest enemy to self-improvement is ourselves.
unknownperp
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Asclepius.)
Poor self-confidence stems from an incessant focus on all the negative aspects of yourself instead of the good.

Ask yourself, what positive qualities do you possess, if you cant come up with anything then don't lose hope,
The great things about humans is that we are adaptable, try to cultivate your personality by experimenting with new people and ideas.

You say that you are 'fat', I assume you are being hyperbolic but if not exercise is a surprisingly good boost to confidence that will easily allow you to feel more comfortable in your body.

Remember, our greatest enemy to self-improvement is ourselves.
Thank you x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (4)
4%
No (96)
96%

Watched Threads