The Student Room Group

Spot on penis

I've had this spot on my penis for a very long time now - as long as I can remember to be honest. I know its not an STD due to that but I've recently started wondering what exactly it is. Its flesh coloured and seems to be under to skin. Doesn't feel like a wart or exactly look like one. I do have fordyce spots so maybe a strange ones of those? It doesn't cause any pain and does seem to contain something.
Original post by Anonymous
I've had this spot on my penis for a very long time now - as long as I can remember to be honest. I know its not an STD due to that but I've recently started wondering what exactly it is. Its flesh coloured and seems to be under to skin. Doesn't feel like a wart or exactly look like one. I do have fordyce spots so maybe a strange ones of those? It doesn't cause any pain and does seem to contain something.

See your GP. We can't diagnose you with anything.
Yup pop along to your GP.

It does sound like a fordyce spot but I'll throw pearly penile papule(s) into the mix too. Both of which are common and normal and do not require treatment. However, it could be something else, so have a chat with your doc if you're not sure.

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/mens-health/what-is-this-lump-on-my-penis/#pearly-penile-papules
(edited 5 years ago)
I`ve got one too mate, his name is barry

Quick Reply

Latest