The Student Room Group

CCG and holidays

Hi, Does anyone know if student finance can cover over the 6 weeks holidays? My child gets 15 free hours but during the holidays i still need to pay for 2 "sessions" e.g. 1 full day or 2 half days? Also what about reading week and time off over Xmas? Does CCG cover for those times too? If I need to make any amendments I usually have to let my nursery know a month in advance and just can't make any changes at the drop of a hat.. Any advice is great as im worrying so much about it im trying to keep hold of my maintenance loan in case I have an over payment? Thanks
Original post by Eelisa
Hi, Does anyone know if student finance can cover over the 6 weeks holidays? My child gets 15 free hours but during the holidays i still need to pay for 2 "sessions" e.g. 1 full day or 2 half days? Also what about reading week and time off over Xmas? Does CCG cover for those times too? If I need to make any amendments I usually have to let my nursery know a month in advance and just can't make any changes at the drop of a hat.. Any advice is great as im worrying so much about it im trying to keep hold of my maintenance loan in case I have an over payment? Thanks

Hi,

I have responded to your other post.

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending