The Student Room Group

my teacher

so I’m a couple months into year 10 and I have an unhealthy crush on my teacher , I’m 15 and he’s 36 next month (we was talking about it in lesson) he also has a WIFE , I think I am in love with him and I need help as I’ve gotten stronger feelings as the months passed, he has helped me through a lot recently as we had a discussion about my ex and he helped me decide what I should do as we was still together at that point, he also now knows I’m still a Virgin, so he knows a lot of personal things about me I also know one story about his ex which I’m not going to expose, I really need help does anyone have any suggestions on what to do I feel like I wanna open up to him so I can move classes as I feel that’s the right thing to do but then I think of the phone call home and the talk around the staff room , I’m in a really crap situation PLEASE HELP what do I do!!?!
ik I’ve thought of this a lot People say it’s a high school crush but I really don’t think it is because there’s a few teachers I’ve had a crush on but never had feelings for anyone like this before it’s gotten to the point Of I’m having actual sex dreams about him and I’m scared of my jealousy
Bruh. Does he even flirt with you? Just tell yourself you don’t like him and just have a crush on another guy in ur class.
I’ve tried so hard to do that but then I always find myself drawn back to him and I know that it’s bad but I just can’t stop
Think about this.You are a student and he is a teacher who is married.Nope.Don't go there.Best would be to try and move class and maybe it's just infatuation.
Original post by AnONymOUS945
I’ve tried so hard to do that but then I always find myself drawn back to him and I know that it’s bad but I just can’t stop

Well, you better try a bit harder, or you are going to get that teacher into trouble.
Grow up, get on with your education, and stop being a drama queen.
If you act on this you're going to risk him losing his job.

Ask to move classes. You don't have to say the real reason why you want to move.
It's hard to get over crushes sometimes, especially if they're your teacher. They're always going to be there as long as they work in your school, it'd be incredibly hard to avoid them. I know it feels really intense now and never ending, I promise you, it does fade away. You simply having a crush won't get him fired if you remain a professional relationship.

https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/how-to-get-over-a-crush/2046991
Stop talking to him about personal things. Be civil, friendly, but keep a distance.

You'll get over him. It should be easier knowing he's your teacher and has a wife so nothing can realistically ever happen.
If you really wanna do a ting with him just wait till you finish year 11 loooloooll. But I doubt you’ll still “love him”
Reply 10
i use to have a similar issue but then they left and i kind of forgot about it
This is ridiculous. If you act on this he will lose his job. You’re putting his entire career at risk. He doesn’t feel the same way about you and is only doing his job. Move classes
He helped you when u were in trouble when u felt helpless and hurt, and u feel like you’ve fallen in love w him—I do understand this cuz I’ve had similar problems before. What I wanna say is, first of all, you will laugh at yourself when you grow up, or let’s say in sixth form when you’ve moved on and have new friends and guys around you.
If u told him that you love him and he rejected you, not only you would get hurt but also he will be at the risk of losing his job. He won’t be happy about it. The worst case is that he tells you he loves you too, then it means the guy betrays his wife and falls in love with a student as a teacher, then he is definitely not a good man to love
Reply 13
Phase
Wait a minute, you're 15 and have a crush on your teacher? Perhaps it's the raging hormones that's making you feel like that. Please move over and switch classes. You will adapt as time passes and these feelings will subside. OP, you need to find someone sensible enough like a your student counselor who can help with that.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AnONymOUS945
so I’m a couple months into year 10 and I have an unhealthy crush on my teacher , I’m 15 and he’s 36 next month (we was talking about it in lesson) he also has a WIFE , I think I am in love with him and I need help as I’ve gotten stronger feelings as the months passed, he has helped me through a lot recently as we had a discussion about my ex and he helped me decide what I should do as we was still together at that point, he also now knows I’m still a Virgin, so he knows a lot of personal things about me I also know one story about his ex which I’m not going to expose, I really need help does anyone have any suggestions on what to do I feel like I wanna open up to him so I can move classes as I feel that’s the right thing to do but then I think of the phone call home and the talk around the staff room , I’m in a really crap situation PLEASE HELP what do I do!!?!

Honestly been through the same thing with a maths teacher. I was 16 he was 32. And married. Just seeing him brightened up my day. I couldn’t concentrate on the maths cause I just used to look at him. I managed to get to talk to him on a more casual level but thats as far as I could go. My advice is to back away ( I know it hurts and it’s hard ) but you don’t want to harm him by being too pushy and getting him into trouble.

Other than that just imagine actually getting into some sort of relationship with him. It’s just wrong. You would have to face him in school everyday after that.
thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending