Am I the only one having dissertation issues? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Every time I read my dissertation I find mistakes and it's really annoying when I just want to print and bind it then hand in and forget about it until I get my grade for it. Only a few days left for the deadline aswell. I've amended the online submission copy around 10 times now because of this. I think I'm just going to print it now and bind it otherwise I'll find more mistakes and will miss the deadline.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Every time I read my dissertation I find mistakes and it's really annoying when I just want to print and bind it then hand in and forget about it until I get my grade for it. Only a few days left for the deadline aswell. I've amended the online submission copy around 10 times now because of this. I think I'm just going to print it now and bind it otherwise I'll find more mistakes and will miss the deadline.
It's inevitable in such a long document that there may be one or two errors that go unnoticed. There has to be a point where you accept its current condition, and get it bound. The last thing you want to do is obsess over it so much that you can't get it bound and submitted in time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (46)
9.22%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.81%
No, but I want to start (177)
35.47%
No, I am unable to (117)
23.45%
No, I chose not to (145)
29.06%