Death of a pet ❣️ Watch

CuriousWonderous
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My dog died 4 months ago. << 4 >> months ago. At least 120 days ago.<< 120 >> days.And I’m still sad.I still cry myself to sleep some days.Some days I’m fine, and I can even joke about him.Then other days, I’m so crippled by the depression he has given me when he passed, that I can’t get out of bed. I thought I’d be over it by now.So why aren’t I? I cried for, maybe, 3 days when my grandpa passed.But here I am now, crying for 120 days, when my DOG passed.Is something wrong with me, or is it normal for this pain? ..Or am I just being dramatic?
Ailurophile03
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
its is normal, u loved ur dog very much. it is a natural human characteristic to miss something that was very close to them
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CuriousWonderous)
My dog died 4 months ago. << 4 >> months ago. At least 120 days ago.<< 120 >> days.And I’m still sad.I still cry myself to sleep some days.Some days I’m fine, and I can even joke about him.Then other days, I’m so crippled by the depression he has given me when he passed, that I can’t get out of bed. I thought I’d be over it by now.So why aren’t I? I cried for, maybe, 3 days when my grandpa passed.But here I am now, crying for 120 days, when my DOG passed.Is something wrong with me, or is it normal for this pain? ..Or am I just being dramatic?
Sweetie I still miss my dog who died about 25 years ago. How lovely that your doggy make such a profound impact on your life. But he wouldn't want you to be sad. Why don't you do what I did and join Borrow My Doggy. You walk somebody else's dog. It is not a replacement but a distraction and you are giving pleasure to a little furry friend
moggis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I never really got over the death of my first pet ,Bobby (a budgie).
And not just because I accidentally killed him by dropping him in a chip pan when he was asleep.
But because he was pretty cool and used to say Arsenal are **** , Show us your knickers and **** off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (1)
1.49%
No (66)
98.51%

Watched Threads