The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

9.30am - session ends, break begins!
uh so i got up and had breakfast but then decided to tidy my room instead of doing core:colondollar:
I made flashcards for three of the sub topics in tectonics. After this break I'm going to make summary notes on globalisation
10am session begins!
am going to facetime my friend and (hopefully) get the mechanics, stats and core homework done with her
though if i'm being honest mechanics will take ages so probably only that:lol:
11.30am session ends, break begins!
we got the mechanics done and some of the stats:yawn:
12:00 session starts

I'm going to do a practice paragraph for English and make notes on memory for psychology and then have lunch.
12pm session begins!
am still on facetime, we're going to finish the stats, have a break for lunch then face the core homework:smile:
Reply 86
Original post by Toastiekid
12pm session begins!
am still on facetime, we're going to finish the stats, have a break for lunch then face the core homework:smile:

First time actually joining in, but I plan to write up some notes for chemical analysis and then if i can make a mindmap for it :u:
2pm session starts
I'm going to make notes on explanations of forgetting and factors affecting eye witness testimony.
Only managed to make notes on theories of forgetting but did way more revision than I planned to do anyway so it's fine. Not going to join in anymore sessions for a while as I need a long break but I might come back this evening to do one more session.

Good luck to everyone else that's still revising
10am session starts

I'm going to make notes on carbon sequestration and unbalancing the carbon cycle. If I have time I'll do some research methods questions for psychology.
11:30 session ends

I didn't manage to write all of the notes so will continue with it in the next session.
Going to make use of this today :smile: for the next hour I’m going to do some questions for my Number Systems test :dumbells:
12pm session begins!

This session I'm gonna prep for a half term of work (and fun but that doesn't need prepping for)
Need to:
Do my hair
Write my to do list
Finish off the maths homework I started on Friday
If I have any time left start writing a GYG update

Posted from TSR Mobile
12:00pm :ninja:
am gonna write up some psychology notes and do some maths revision after.
Reply 94
for the 12 pm session☺️

planning on working on my component one flashcards for computer science will do about 45 minutes of that and the rest of the session making poetry mindmaps on some of the harder poems (power and conflict cluster) good luck everyone! x
(edited 5 years ago)
going to join this today . in the next session i want to finish alkanes
13:30-Session Ends
Completed the first three items in my list, and started my GYG update so good progress :woo: Although was back in bed by 12:03 :rofl: Still accomplished what I wanted to from bed I suppose :lol:
2pm session begins!
Do my maths sheet
Start my further maths sheet

Posted from TSR Mobile
2:30-3:30

cover at least half subtopics on maths genie starting from grade 4.

today:
-complete half of sb4
-complete all of sc8
-lots of maths questions
(edited 5 years ago)
15:30-Session Ends
Completed the maths homework, set up for the further maths homework but didn't do it because apparently 4 days is enough to forget an entire topic :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending