virgin Watch

unixgirl
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, so im female and coming up for 21 and still a virgin - how many other girls here are in the same boat - i feel a little odd cause of it - do any of you feel odd or scared of having sex
tesconyc
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
how would you rate yourself of of 10
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This is completely normal and it's totally reasonable to be a bit frightened of your first time - it's this big important unknown thing. Don't feel pushed or pressured to lose it, and make sure you do it with someone who's willing to take it slow and be communicative and experimental.
bee264
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by unixgirl)
Hi, so im female and coming up for 21 and still a virgin - how many other girls here are in the same boat - i feel a little odd cause of it - do any of you feel odd or scared of having sex
Yep I'm 20 and still a virgin, haven't even kissed a guy I'm not waiting for 'the one' but I just want it to happen really and be special. Bit scared now though since I guess I don't have experience and I am a bit sexually frustrated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (45)
60.81%
No (29)
39.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise