I dumped my boyfriend Watch

sliu412
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I dumped my boyfriend yesterday, and I feel happy and sad. Happy because we recognized our immaturity and decided not to date until we could handle it better. Sad because I lost my sweet boyfriend. We started as best friends, and we still are. Right now, I feel sad even though I was happy last night. What's wrong?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4385688
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sliu412)
I dumped my boyfriend yesterday, and I feel happy and sad. Happy because we recognized our immaturity and decided not to date until we could handle it better. Sad because I lost my sweet boyfriend. We started as best friends, and we still are. Right now, I feel sad even though I was happy last night. What's wrong?
Maybe you're still getting over it? I mean, you'll probably feel better over time
Elastichedgehog
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It hurts now but eventually with time you'll feel better. It's much much better to be single than in a relationship that isn't working and working through the denial towards the fact that it isn't working in the first place is a difficult thing to do, so well done.

Just focus on yourself for a while and you'll be fine it gets better.
OxbridgeRejectTT
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How old are you guys?
sliu412
Rep:
?
(Original post by OxbridgeRejectTT)
How old are you guys?
17 and 18
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Relationships, best and worst moments.. At least you've retained some friendship, which is often not the case.
Feetlover1368
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I can offer you some nice and relaxing feet fetishes either paid or unpaid x
sliu412
Rep:
?
(Original post by Feetlover1368)
I can offer you some nice and relaxing feet fetishes either paid or unpaid x
Hahaha I'm good, thank you for offering
tuftyispie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You've just broken up you're going to be on an emotional rollercoaster.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (14)
5.91%
No (223)
94.09%

Watched Threads