The Student Room Group

Native American man harassed by a group of MAGA kids

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dandaman1
A photo of some kids at the school being racist 5 years ago (assuming it is indeed what it looks like) doesn't really change the fact the media blatantly misrepresented what occurred recently, does it?

And to add to that adult celebrities called for his personal information to be circulated online, claimed he has a punchable face and said no one should ever forgive him; he’s sixteen...
Original post by Underscore__
And to add to that adult celebrities called for his personal information to be circulated online, claimed he has a punchable face and said no one should ever forgive him; he’s sixteen...

The usual blue checkmark suspects and smug Hollywood 'comedians', I imagine?

It's one of the big problems with 'call-out culture' on the Web. Destructive vigilante mobs form and start spreading things around before anything has actually been verified, and they will often ignore any nuance or information that would alter the context. 'Clock Boy' was a big one and a great example, but it happens almost every week.
The usual blue checkmark suspects and smug Hollywood 'comedians', I imagine?

It's one of the big problems with 'call-out culture' on the Web. Destructive vigilante mobs form and start spreading things around before anything has actually been verified, and they will often ignore any nuance or information that would alter the context. 'Clock Boy' was a big one and a great example, but it happens almost every week.

Yeah it was the usual suspects; Reza Aslan, Kathy Griffin et al.

The funniest part of clock boy was that it went all the way to Obama; you’d have thought as the story went up someone would have done a bit of investigation
A photo of some kids at the school being racist 5 years ago (assuming it is indeed what it looks like) doesn't really change the fact the media blatantly misrepresented what occurred recently, does it?

You're too kind, I bet a fact-check would just expose it as more of the same emotionally manipulative crap. Are we to believe that all those kids in a monkey-suit turn up like that to racially abuse their opponents in that way, not for me thanks.

We don't even know where that photo comes from, they would photoshop the bluddy thing and even replace a white face with a black one just to con people. They (and their followrers here) cannot be trusted on anything at all, they have no scruples.
Original post by Underscore__
Yeah it was the usual suspects; Reza Aslan, Kathy Griffin et al.

Scum of the earth.
https://twitter.com/Millennial_Dems/status/1087394807465607168

Now the Millennial Democrats have unearthed even MORE footage of those kids harassing the man. These people are all ill, the only harassment and racial abuse that took place was AIMED at those kids. They didn't rise to the baiting, possibly even induced by those still smarting from last Friday's instalment of Fake News exposure and desperate for a change of tack.

Of course, an anti-abortion gathering was always going to attract the flies. Clinton got away with his sexual predatory behaviour only because he sided with them on that, had he not and he'd have been had. A bit like Silicon Valley magnates, install a transgender toilet and the left won't go on about people slaving it away in the Far-East to make them rich as they are. That's all in the past.

It's painful to see people give these creatures the benefit of the doubt, that's what happened with Hitler in the 30s.
(edited 5 years ago)
Having carefully considered the evidence as and when it has come to light in the last few days I have robustly concluded that everybody involved in this incident is a bit of a tit.
(edited 5 years ago)
Don’t be so ridiculous
Reply 28
Original post by zhog
A lot of claims on one side, propagated by parts of the media, and a piece of filming that doesn't corroborate a single one of them. It's done for the sake of confusing people, that's what is really important about it.

I'd argue there's a lot of claims being made on both sides.
Mainstream Media dozens of left wing columnists and commenters all bang to rights.
Can't wait till the writs start landing.
Original post by AperfectBalance
It is also hilarious that the left think that antifa are ok despite surrounding peaceful conservatives with masks and bats, signs

Its always much worse than this. They always, with very few exceptions, resort to, plan and encourage violence.

I love the way they makeup the guy that they had infiltrate this group in this documentary...the hair, the hat, the chequered t-shirt, the skinny jeans...lol
(edited 5 years ago)
Journalist Fired After Wishing Death on Covington Boys & Parents

http://www.independentsentinel.com/journalist-fired-after-wishing-death-on-covington-boys-parents/?fbclid=IwAR06PHQM1BuJHCtVlPxTvQKb4CCcNIbGh6lFNhT_IBWzb1ZzKYuRMMAkpoQ

The outpour of hatred and racism is well under way. These people don't fully qualify as human, the whole media circus of idiots peddling their bile. This whole sickening pantomime could well have been engineered by those desperate to deflect attention from the Buzzfeed debacle just the day before, all peas in a pod.
(edited 5 years ago)
The Washington Post have just divulged that the “Vet” wasn’t a Vietnam war veteran after all.

#Awkward
Original post by Occitanie
The Washington Post have just divulged that the “Vet” wasn’t a Vietnam war veteran after all.

#Awkward

Even if he was it would not have mattered, being a vet does not exempt you from being a bad person, sure I respect their service but their service has ended.
Original post by Occitanie

#Awkward

The Press are also now having to make corrections because the story has been too widely outed as fake news and they can't ignore the backlash any more. Of course, no egg would be on their faces if they had actually done some actual journalism and didn't propagate blatant falsehoods.
The tweets from some high-profile liberals and left-wingers about this issue are truly deranged.
The Press are also now having to make corrections because the story has been too widely outed as fake news and they can't ignore the backlash any more. Of course, no egg would be on their faces if they had actually done some actual journalism and didn't propagate blatant falsehoods.

That’s it, though, isn’t it. Real journalism is dead. It’s all partisan activism now. Can we ever truly trust it anymore?
Reply 37

"Every student should be expelled and chaperones fired. Period."
"Poster children for birth control."

I see kids dancing.
Original post by boom88
"Every student should be expelled and chaperones fired. Period."
"Poster children for birth control."

I see kids dancing.

Probably most important to the deranged mob is the abortion issue, the kids' march was about that in the first place. In no time we have the calls for closing down the catholic school, the organized campaign of defamation and distortion of reality, it would be no surprise to learn that the whole thing was orchestrated at every instance by these people obsessed with terminating unborn lives.

The 'native elderman' lies through the few teeth he has left, so does the whole grotesque Trumpophobe apparatus. I've never seen anything like it, only fools tell lies that can be easily exposed. Only fools will follow such foolishness too, imagine what they would do in power.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
The tweets from some high-profile liberals and left-wingers about this issue are truly deranged.

Do you have a link to some?
And is there a quick run down of what's gone on here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending