Not feeling very motivated to study during the weekend Watch

Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
During the weekday I have 2 hours worth of frees and I stay 3 hours after school.But during the weekend I go to bed late and I wake up late and I just want to rest and don't feel like studying but I have upcoming a level exams to sit and I know I need to utilise my weekends and that weekends should be used to study not rest.The library is very far from my house before anyone suggests going to the library.During the weekends I find myself cleaning, cooking and things like that.How can I start feeling motivated to study during the weekend ?I have a study timetable I know what topics I need to cover and for how many days.
ASJ_12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
just stick to the timetable and build in breaks and snack times of course - this should help motivate you
Kangaroo17
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Personally timetables don't work with me - its like restricting your freedom. I suggest you make a to do list instead, and use a timetable for other things like organising files / cleaning bedroom etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.65%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.41%
No, but I want to start (265)
37.59%
No, I am unable to (167)
23.69%
No, I chose not to (195)
27.66%