The Student Room Group

Always getting cockblocked on nightout

Scroll to see replies

The Op just wants fun by the looks of it. One word solve all your problems. Ecstasy. Then find a girl who also off her tits and the way you go.

Thats how I done it when went to clubs regulary. Getting so ****ed up, i travelled to another Galaxy. Dancing for hours. Annoying the drug dealers. Taking several pills. Forgetting who i supposed to be with and find someone else. The great thing with clubs. dont need money, wealth, everyone is there for the same reason to have fun

Also depends who is social circle is. If he is the one having the drugs stuffed in his socks before get in. Most of these posts on this topic are over complicating it. Just get smashed. Have fun. Worry about the rest later. Unless some here are Teachers. If you are, look away now. Nothing to see here
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Glorious22
The Op just wants fun by the looks of it. One word solve all your problems. Ecstasy. Then find a girl who also off her tits and the way you go.

Thats how I done it when went to clubs regulary. Getting so ****ed up, i travelled to another Galaxy. Dancing for hours. Annoying the drug dealers. Taking several pills. Forgetting who i supposed to be with and find someone else. The great thing with clubs. dont need money, wealth, everyone is there for the same reason to have fun

Also depends who is social circle is. If he is the one having the drugs stuffed in his socks before get in. Most of these posts on this topic are over complicating it. Just get smashed. Have fun. Worry about the rest later. Unless some here are Teachers. If you are, look away now. Nothing to see here

As fond I am with your reply I wouldn’t personally take the E tablets because I know they bloody well could potentially kill you and I wouldn’t put my life on a line even for woman’s attention and I’m pretty sure they are illegal Class A drug substance.
Original post by Pinkisk
Its sad that you feel lonely. :frown:

Don't be.

Shift your focus in life from finding a partner to other things, like your academics, your career, your fitness. You'll find when you shift your focus from relationships, relationships shift their focus to you. You'll find more people being attracted to you.

Its sad that we live in a society where men are put in postions that expose them to rejection whilst women are protected from this sort of thing. Thats not right. I think this hurts men a lot. It puts them down. It needs to change. I think both women and men need to share this burden together.

In regard to your issue, you might want to consider looking for relationships in places other than nightclubs. Nightclubs are not a place where people tend to generally find good relationships. They're loud, full of people that are drugged up and intoxicated. Its not a place you go to find healthy relationships.

Let me tell you a secret that no women would ever share with you that will help improve your prospects with women. The more attention you give women the less they become attracted to you. Give them less attention and they will work harder for your attention. Attention is a very affective currency among women. When we do not have enough of it we want more so we work for more and when we do get a lot of it we become jaded and disinterested. The second thing you need to note is that women want success and strength in men. The more successful you are, the wealthier you are the more attractive you are to women. You must work to achieve these gaols. If you study Medicine, drive a BMW and are buff you are going to have better prospects with women than if you were say a cashier at tescos that travels to and from work everyday using the public transport service. Also, the more dominant you are in society and in your social characteristics the more attarctive you will be to women.

Its not just guys that struggle finding a partner, women struggle too. There are lots of women in your position as well.

Feminism does seem to be significantly populated by unattrractive individuals more so on the inside than on the outside. They do kind of, a lot of them, have issues with aggression and entitlement. Just avoid them the best you can.

The main reason why I have a cynical and derogatory view on women becuase of how women treat me by making me feel unworthy to approach a girls, make me feels unworthy as a person, looking down on me and perceive me as some sub-human downgrade that they wouldn’t even touch with a stick and it seems like they have the pleaseure of doing it. I know it’s not a healthy attitude to have and I’m aware that women will not want to go near someone who’s full resentment and self-pity but just imagine being a man in his mid 20s who’s still a virgin, never had relationship and no women girl ever paid any attention to him. I know it’s not impossible to change my ways and I don’t want to live my life being full of hate and resentment.

I notice most girls in their late teens and in their twenties still have their typical secondary school grip attitudes and personalities. I’ve been told when most girls finish their secondary education, they start wise up but it seems to me they haven’t.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending