The Student Room Group

BSMS Offer Holders 2019

Scroll to see replies

Yes ! You should get an email with a link to the group !
Reply 41
Where is the link?
It’s in an email that you should get from your student ambassador !
Reply 43
Thanks
Original post by Isabel_peat20
Yes you have to wait until you’ve heard back or you have to withdraw your choices from the other unis !

I've checked this with my colleagues in admissions and I've been told the following.

If it's an International Baccalaureate Diploma, we will get the results automatically so you won't have to do anything.

If you are getting any other qualification you will need to send a scan to the admissions officer and then bring the originals to your in-person enrolment session.

Hope this helps!

Shiv
Accommodation Office

Original post by ouhyeah
I'm a school leaver from EU and I'm almost done with my finals. Now I'm wondering how I should inform BSMS about my grades which I'm getting in the beginning May. Should I call them on my results day or should I send them some sort of copy of my diploma?

I don't believe my results are automatically sent to them

We get student ambassadors? I'm so lost rn...
You will get an email at some point from your student ambassador who is a current student at BSMS and they are available for you to ask any questions you may have ! On the email you’ll get from them (when they introduce themselves) there will be a link to an offer holders group where you can join it and find out more information about BSMS!
Has anyone received the accommodation application yet?
Reply 48
Yep. Applied.
You will get an email at some point from your student ambassador who is a current student at BSMS and they are available for you to ask any questions you may have ! On the email you’ll get from them (when they introduce themselves) there will be a link to an offer holders group where you can join it and find out more information about BSMS!

Ohh okay, thanks, makes sense, do we get it through the portal or our actual email?
Original post by _jayykee

Yh, but dw cuz they said the order of accommodation applications don't matter whatsoever, everyone is assorted a place at random to b fair and all
Original post by Bangz
Yep. Applied.

I still haven’t received my application following my offer 2 weeks ago?
I still haven’t received my application following my offer 2 weeks ago?

Plus firming Brighton.
Reply 53
I got my offer in January. The email came through two weeks ago.
Plus firming Brighton.
Original post by Bangz
I got my offer in January. The email came through two weeks ago.

Must mean that they take a while to come through, thank you!
Reply 55
Original post by University of Brighton Accommodation
I've checked this with my colleagues in admissions and I've been told the following.

If it's an International Baccalaureate Diploma, we will get the results automatically so you won't have to do anything.

If you are getting any other qualification you will need to send a scan to the admissions officer and then bring the originals to your in-person enrolment session.

Hope this helps!

Shiv
Accommodation Office

Thank you!
No problem :smile:
Original post by ouhyeah
Thank you!
Reply 57
When apllying for SFE is medical school under Brighton or Sussex? I can't find the Brighton and Sussex medical school.
Once you firm your academic offer, it takes a few days for all of the records to update. After that, you should get an email inviting you to apply for accommodation. Emails are only sent out once a week so it can take a little longer than a week for you to get it depending on what day of the week you firm your offer.

Applications for accommodation are open until 30th June and there's no advantage to applying early, so you have plenty of time!

Shiv
Accommodation Office

Reply 59
I had this problem - I found it under the Brighton Uni option. I hope this is right!
Original post by Bangz
When apllying for SFE is medical school under Brighton or Sussex? I can't find the Brighton and Sussex medical school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending