The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Law

Hi guys I’m in a situation where I’ve done 3/4 units in my BTEC Applied Law Extended certificate. I can’t find anywhere to complete the last unit and I was wondering whether I could still get into uni without completing the entire btec. I also study a level business and psychology alongside it too. I’ve received offer from unis but haven’t quite decided on what I should do so if you could help me possibly by suggesting if it is possible or If not what courses I could pick up instead that won’t take long to teach.
Original post by Angrylion
Hi guys I’m in a situation where I’ve done 3/4 units in my BTEC Applied Law Extended certificate. I can’t find anywhere to complete the last unit and I was wondering whether I could still get into uni without completing the entire btec. I also study a level business and psychology alongside it too. I’ve received offer from unis but haven’t quite decided on what I should do so if you could help me possibly by suggesting if it is possible or If not what courses I could pick up instead that won’t take long to teach.

I think you will need to contact Pearson. As far as I can see its simply an incomplete qualification. You can ask if they do a transfer of credit. Why have you not finished the fourth and what has your college said? You are much better off with 3 full level 3 qualifications. It all seems very vague about what led to this.

Quick Reply

Latest