Logic is a joke. Watch

MillieDunne
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have my Logic / Reason & Argument exam on Tuesday and I truly know nothing. I’ve tried watching videos but whenever I think I’ve got it I haven’t. It’s made me cry numerous times because I don’t want to retake the exam. I need 40/100 but I doubt I’ll even get that.

I’m going to see my teacher tomorrow but I feel like I have no hope whatsoever. And I’m sat here now, after spending hours today trying to figure things out, wondering if there’s any point trying to carry it on now at all. I don’t know what to do and I’m nervous. I pretty much know nothing.
Last edited by MillieDunne; 4 weeks ago
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
don't watch videos. to get a good mark in logic exams you need to approach it in the same way as a math exam. solve logic problems.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ltsmith)
don't watch videos. to get a good mark in logic exams you need to approach it in the same way as a math exam. solve logic problems.
This is the short and long of it.
MillieDunne
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ltsmith)
I was never good at Maths. And the exam is tomorrow so I don’t think I’ll be able to approach it in any efficient way. I’ve been trying to solve them and I’m lost every time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads