Revision Watch

PlasticDuck
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am planning on revising from 4 pm till 10.30 with breaks every hour or so daily for my mocks in June. Is this too much? Will it be not as effective as revising every day for a less amount of time?
BillyMic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Seems like a crazy amount, don't revise to the point that you're about to murder yourself. Remember, GCSEs are still a couple months away so no need to go too crazy on revision. Tbh though I revise 2 subjects a day (1 hour and 30 minutes each) and all my subjects on Saturday(1 hour each) anyways, but at the end of the day you do you and do amounts where you can manage.
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PlasticDuck)
I am planning on revising from 4 pm till 10.30 with breaks every hour or so daily for my mocks in June. Is this too much? Will it be not as effective as revising every day for a less amount of time?
Hey! It depends really how much you have to do, if you can complete all your revision in less time then i would advise that but i understand if you are pushed with lots of subjects!
Sophia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads