Is short hair hot? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I love having short hair and have done for a few years now but I feel like because of this I’ll never been as hot? Although having short hair has actually increased the amount guys dating me, being asked out, etc. I don’t feel feminine but I don’t look nice with long hair either. It just sucks knowing I’ll never look the same as all the girls on the Instagram ‘self care’ threads
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not to me, but I'm sure there's guys who might like it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if it's worth anything to you, i'd prefer a down to earth woman than a materialistic instahoe.
CollectiveSoul
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I love having short hair and have done for a few years now but I feel like because of this I’ll never been as hot? Although having short hair has actually increased the amount guys dating me, being asked out, etc. I don’t feel feminine but I don’t look nice with long hair either. It just sucks knowing I’ll never look the same as all the girls on the Instagram ‘self care’ threads
nope not attractive. but if you're REALLY good looking you can get away with it.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I find it more attractive than longer hair. Seems like there are some folks up above who don't agree with me so I guess it's a matter of taste and preference. People who like shorter hair are just more tasteful than, and thus preferable over, people who don't.
CollectiveSoul
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I find it more attractive than longer hair. Seems like there are some folks up above who don't agree with me so I guess it's a matter of taste and preference. People who like shorter hair are just more tasteful than, and thus preferable over, people who don't.
you are presumably bisexual?
Anonymous #1
Thank you for all your comments! it really means alot!!
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CollectiveSoul)
you are presumably bisexual?
I'm heterosexual with a bit of bicuriosity. I don't rule out any possibility; labeling myself for life just seems pointlessly restrictive.
KimNoel
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i like having short hair as i think it is better and u can manage it more than other lengths of hair, i cut my hair and then donated it to charity
uuuhhh
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
its hot af and i really dont know what these guys have against it. i feel like they are just prejudiced about it which is why they cant see its beauty. (also yes, i am a girl attracted to girls so idk if my opinion would be useful to a heterosexual girl but listen,, ITS HOT AF)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by uuuhhh)
its hot af and i really dont know what these guys have against it. i feel like they are just prejudiced about it which is why they cant see its beauty. (also yes, i am a girl attracted to girls so idk if my opinion would be useful to a heterosexual girl but listen,, ITS HOT AF)
Thank you, it means alot
CollectiveSoul
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I'm heterosexual with a bit of bicuriosity. I don't rule out any possibility; labeling myself for life just seems pointlessly restrictive.
you missed off an L in labelling btw
Snfkin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think that generally guys like long hair. Either way, shouldn't stop you from doing what you want.

What kind of short are we talking? Like "boy cut" or bob? Or all shaved off?

I think our appearance is a reflection of our personality, so while a lot of guys may not like super short hair, you might come across a guy who you are more compatible with if you have a hairstyle that you feel is "you."
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CollectiveSoul)
you missed off an L in labelling btw
Ah so I did. It's an Americanism. Over there there really is only one L.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Snfkin)
I think that generally guys like long hair. Either way, shouldn't stop you from doing what you want.

What kind of short are we talking? Like "boy cut" or bob? Or all shaved off?

I think our appearance is a reflection of our personality, so while a lot of guys may not like super short hair, you might come across a guy who you are more compatible with if you have a hairstyle that you feel is "you."
It's boy short and my boyfriend likes it my hair, he says thats what attracted him in the first place, but nobody else I know has hair like this. It makes me feel strange. Especially since I'm always being cateogrised as lesbien (not that I have a problem with lesbiens but it's annoying being misidentified) which causes all sorts of other problems. Who knew all this could come from your hair style?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (7)
11.29%
Yes - a food allergy (5)
8.06%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (3)
4.84%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (4)
6.45%
No (43)
69.35%

Watched Threads