Am I weird? Watch

WhoAmI0033
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m a girl and I have been bisexual for a while now, but recently I have been thinking that I want to be a boy but gay. I think I’m weird. I just want to know if there are any other people out there who are feeling the same way as me because I don’t want to be alone.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by WhoAmI0033)
I’m a girl and I have been bisexual for a while now, but recently I have been thinking that I want to be a boy but gay. I think I’m weird. I just want to know if there are any other people out there who are feeling the same way as me because I don’t want to be alone.
We have lots of thoughts when growing up especially finding out who we are. I would recommend talking to people to share your thoughts and get reassurance.

Try these:

0. Childline 0800 1111 1. Samaritans 116 123
2. https://kooth.com/ Online counselling
3. https://www.supportu.org.uk/lgbt-helpline-support.php 0118 321 9111
4. The Mix. 0808 808 4994. Sunday to Friday from 2pm to 11pm. webchat Sunday to Friday from 2pm to 11pm, and Saturday from 8pm to 11pm.
malevels
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Could you tell us your age? And no you are not weird. This is part of growing up and >learning< who we are.
.Iqra.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're overthinking
WhoAmI0033
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by malevels)
Could you tell us your age? And no you are not weird. This is part of growing up and >learning< who we are.
Thank You, I'm 15 in my last year of High School. Maybe I shouldn't be worrying about this as i am rearing near to my GCSE's, but it has been on my mind for quite a while now.
WhoAmI0033
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by .Iqra.)
You're overthinking
Maybe I am, but it has been on my mind for a while now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (66)
8.06%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.81%
No, but I want to start (303)
37%
No, I am unable to (202)
24.66%
No, I chose not to (225)
27.47%