baroness thatcher Watch

ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
baroness thatcher was known for sleeping only 4 hours a day. lots of other entrepreneurs and politicians also get by on little sleep. e.g. elon musk.

how do they do it?

some people say it's a gene where other people say baroness thatcher trained herself to get by on little sleep.

i want to emulate them so i can get more things done in the day.
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ltsmith)
baroness thatcher was known for sleeping only 4 hours a day. lots of other entrepreneurs and politicians also get by on little sleep. e.g. elon musk.

how do they do it?

some people say it's a gene where other people say baroness thatcher trained herself to get by on little sleep.

i want to emulate them so i can get more things done in the day.
They do it by going to bed late and getting up early.:yy:

Healthwise Thatcber suffered from it later so I doubt it's to be recommended.

A better way to get more done in the day is to get rid of your phone. Works wonders.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I noticed that if I sleep long the night before (9hrs) and I stay awake for a short duration of time (13/14hrs) I find it almost impossible to get out of bed with less than 7 hours sleep.

But if I stay awake longer (21hrs instead of 13/14hrs) I find it very easy to get out of bed on 5 hours sleep. In fact, I feel as refreshed as I would on 10 hours of sleep.

Strange.
DSutch
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Baroness Thatcher (or Mrs Thatcher as she was at the time) probably caused a lot of people to lose sleep worrying about their future given the mass unemployment her policies created.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (72)
7.74%
I used to but I don't now (26)
2.8%
No, but I want to start (347)
37.31%
No, I am unable to (234)
25.16%
No, I chose not to (251)
26.99%