Course admission questions Watch

Lone_Dawg
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello!

Any examples of graphic design portfolios?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Lone_Dawg; 3 weeks ago
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lone_Dawg)
Hello!
I recently decided to finally pursue what I've been working for all these years so I applied to Coventry Uni through UCAS and got the conditional accept.
I have to update my portfolio to be fit for admission but I just read 2 pdf papers from Coventry in regards to portfolio criteria and it just got me confused.. do I really have to make 2-3 design projects from start to finish? Do I have to put still nature in there?
I have a few design projects but I didn't record the progress so I only have the ideation sketches and the final renderings. I have tons of sketches, pencil, markers and watercolour.
Also, the guide says that they don't want to see copied work. I have renderings with weird sovietic cars and 19th century car/bike from the US. Is that considered copied work, too?

Also, I have a few mates that are currently at this course and their portfolio didn't meet the full criteria of Coventry.

I'd be very glad if someone could show me their admission portfolio to see how one should look.

Thanks in advance!
Moved to Coventry University
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads