Horrific Childhood Flashback Watch

Angry Pelican
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have a flashback from my days as a nursery child. I was exceptionally cruel to a girl in my class who took a shine to me.

I pushed her over.
I threw building blocks at her head.
I held her in cruel submission holds.
I pulled her hair.
I pushed her into bookshelves, walls and other furniture.
She was once sat alone drawing because the pupils were treating her like an infectious disease. She wasn't allowed to play with anyone...they wouldn't allow it. I went over to her and slammed her head off of the desk.

Back then I was a savage. Being that age before personality was formed but I remember all of my actions because there is deep scarring. The girl in question went on to become a bed wetter. She had trouble sleeping because she was dreading nursery.

The depth of her narcissistic injury meant that she couldn't be alone for even a second. She had to sleep in her mothers bed right up until age sixteen, which was when her legal age allowed her to bed homosexual men for company.

I remember viewing her as annoying. She liked me because she liked people for supply. I thought of her as an insect. She used to dance around excitedly whenever she got an opportunity to hurt someone. She was just a wretched little thing so I decided to be cruel to her.
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You were a child. Your behaviour should have been addressed by your parents or whoever was responsible for you.
Angry Pelican
Rep:
?
It was.

The girl in question frequently sought me out because she was hooked on being treated like this. It was the viewpoint of many that this was a form of flirting applicable to that age bracket.
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Angry Pelican)
It was.

The girl in question frequently sought me out because she was hooked on being treated like this. It was the viewpoint of many that this was a form of flirting applicable to that age bracket.
Are you having some help with the flashbacks?
I have flashbacks from my childhood many years ago and they are very real and frightening.
Angry Pelican
Rep:
?
(Original post by Seamus123)
Are you having some help with the flashbacks?
I have flashbacks from my childhood many years ago and they are very real and frightening.
No I'm not. I've had flashbacks of various kinds for years, and all of them from childhood.

When I say for years I mean I've had a steady stream of thoughts and visions from childhood up to age sixteen. When I say "steady" I mean non-stop.
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You really need to get some help with this. If you don’t, it can lead to bad mental health in later life if you don’t have it addressed.
I’m 70 and am dealing with this myself so many years on because for one reason another, it was just seen ‘as one of those things’ or ‘just move on’, and it can affect the person you are.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (7)
11.67%
Yes - a food allergy (5)
8.33%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (3)
5%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (4)
6.67%
No (41)
68.33%

Watched Threads