When do we reapply for student finance? Watch

MKBH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm a first year at undergraduate level now and I can't find anything telling me when I'm meant to be sorting out finance for next year? Anyone know? Also do we start the whole thing from scratch or do we just send like a P60 or whatever proof?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MKBH)
I'm a first year at undergraduate level now and I can't find anything telling me when I'm meant to be sorting out finance for next year? Anyone know? Also do we start the whole thing from scratch or do we just send like a P60 or whatever proof?
Applications for 2019/20 funding will open at some point in February (SFE don't say exactly when but it's normally towards the end - if you check on the 1st March then it should be available).
Applications for continuing students are a bit shorter - you don't have to prove your identity again, just confirm which course you're on and get your parents to provide updated income details.
SFE Nihad
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MKBH)
Hi,

PQ has provided you with the answer.

Regards,
Nihad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads