Is it possible to cancel a level registrations after.i have got ym statement of entry Watch

WaldoTheOne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Is it possible to cancel a level registrations after I have got my statement of entry
WaldoTheOne
Rep:
?
*my
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by WaldoTheOne)
Is it possible to cancel a level registrations after I have got my statement of entry
It is possible to withdraw an A level entry at any time. You may not get your entry fee back depending on when you do it and the policy of the the exam centre. It's also possible the exams office won't do the withdrawal admin and simply mark you as absent on exam day.
WaldoTheOne
Rep:
?
(Original post by gdunne42)
It is possible to withdraw an A level entry at any time. You may not get your entry fee back depending on when you do it and the policy of the the exam centre. It's also possible the exams office won't do the withdrawal admin and simply mark you as absent on exam day.
The money is not the problem, I just want to know if there is a way I don't have a blank report card on my records permanently
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by WaldoTheOne)
The money is not the problem, I just want to know if there is a way I don't have a blank report card on my records permanently
If you are in school speak to your teacher, they may or may not permit you to do it. If you are entered independently, speak to the exams administrator and ensure they understand you want to be withdrawn and not just marked absent.
Last edited by gdunne42; 3 weeks ago
WaldoTheOne
Rep:
?
(Original post by gdunne42)
If you are in school speak to your teacher, they may or may not permit you to do it. If you are entered independently, speak to the exams administrator and ensure they understand you want to be withdrawn and not just marked absent.
Ok thx a lot I'll try my best
NeatSprings
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Did you already register for the May/June session or was this for CIE March A levels?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.52%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.67%
No, but I want to start (189)
36%
No, I am unable to (122)
23.24%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.57%