haven't received Glasgow School Of Art E-folio confirmation Watch

kierapotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi.

I recently submitted my portfolio to GAS but haven't received confirmation.

The deadline is tommorow and was wondering if anyone else had received an email confirming the submission.

thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
KittySharms
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got emails earlier saying that theres been issues with the website and that the deadline will be extended because of this (not sure when itll be extended to though) but it might not have gone through (I don’t actually know)
kierapotato
Rep:
?
hmmm I don't know if I would have made it just before it broke then. I sent it in on Thursday but I didn't get a confirmation. and today I haven't had an email like yours so idk, I'm stressing out
KittySharms
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Name:  30FAF7F0-0A78-4D57-A2C1-292735BA6691.jpg.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  26.5 KB 1. Ensure your image types sizes are suitable – Each image has a maximum size of 200kb in size and should be a jpeg. A full list of portfolio guidelines can be found at http://www.gsa.ac.uk/study/undergrad...olio-examples/

2. If you successfully upload your images but then cannot submit your portfolio, please leave some time before trying again. If you do not receive a confirmation message, or the screen goes blank, then this has not worked.

3. If you still cannot submit your portfolio, please send an email with the subject heading ‘Portfolio Error’ to [email protected] stating your UCAS id full name and date of birth
kierapotato
Rep:
?
It did say thank you for submitting I just didn't get email confirmation. I emailed them on Saturday about it but no reply as of yet
DontSkimReadit
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think the GSA 'thank you' message after submitting is confirmation - I phoned today and the woman in the registry confirmed this then confirmed it again via email. There are no email confirmations this year.
KittySharms
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got another email this morning telling me to wait and that there would soon be a follow up email. But like.. Id like to know the new deadline soon?
DontSkimReadit
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KittySharms)
I got another email this morning telling me to wait and that there would soon be a follow up email. But like.. Id like to know the new deadline soon?
Have you tried phoning them?
KittySharms
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DontSkimReadit)
Have you tried phoning them?
What a concept yeah i should probably do that
DontSkimReadit
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by KittySharms)
What a concept yeah i should probably do that
I was only suggesting because when I phoned it was a lot easier to get an answer straight away :/
KittySharms
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nono its okay sorry I just meant It would be a lot cleverer to phone rather thsn sit and wait for an email like id been doing
beeargx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello guys! I’ve applied for architecture. I’ve got an interview invitation yesterday from GSA, the dates are the 6th and the 13th of February but I haven’t booked in yet cuz I have to book a flight first . What about you? Have you received any invitations for interview?
AlishaQurban
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey! I have applied to communication design at GSA. I have submitted my portfolio but haven't heard back about an interview or anything, so was just wondering if anyone who has applied to CD at GSA managed to get an interview or an offer yet?
kierapotato
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by AlishaQurban)
Hey! I have applied to communication design at GSA. I have submitted my portfolio but haven't heard back about an interview or anything, so was just wondering if anyone who has applied to CD at GSA managed to get an interview or an offer yet?
hey ive applied to CD too and haven't heard anything back, don't worry!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed