IGCSE French Foreign Language topic presentation (for speaking) -Help needed! Watch

Adithya_gh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi,
i've got my igcse french speaking exam on the first of february.it's quite late already but i just got started making my topic presentation speech.My topic is "La santé.I'm not sure what to include in it- i've added what i do to keep myself in form (like sports etc.), what i eat in order to stay in form (a lot of fruits and carbohydrates), and that i was unhealthy when younger since i ate a lot of junk food.Also, i've included what i'd like to do in the future.
So that's all i've included and i was wondering if i could add anything else to help me get a higher grade.
thanks
rlewa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you can learn any complicated grammar phrases, stick them in.
E.g. Il faut que nous mangions plus de légumes puisqu'ils sont bons pour la santé. J'aime inclure autant de légumes que possible dans chaque repas.
Make sure you get fancy tenses in there too eg quand j'étais petite, je ne voulais pas manger qqch.... Un jour, j'ai décidé de gouter une banane et je suis tombée amoureuse avec la saveur...
(Thats a complète nonsensical sentence don't actually say that)
I'm happy to check through your presentation if that would help
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by rlewa; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Material Futures Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Feb '19
  • University of Brighton
    Health and clinical practice + health professions + hospitality, tourism and events + journalism + sport and exercise Postgraduate
    Tue, 26 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (88)
14.52%
Yes - a food allergy (63)
10.4%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.48%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (16)
2.64%
No (424)
69.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed