Confetti campus - where to stay? bike from City Campus?

Watch
sparkylab
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
HI. If you go to the Confetti Campus where do you stay/ accommodations? tell me about how to get to Confetti.

So I notice all of the accommodations are great for the CITY campus, yet none are right by Confetti!! So half of the City Accommodations, if a wee distance away, advertise they have bus/tram tix to City campus, yet not to Confetti. Do any continue on to Confetti building?

HOW far is the walk from City Campus to Confetti? Says "short" but looks kinda far..would biking be easy in this area?

thanks!!
sparkylab
Rep:
?
(Original post by lkshaw)
I'll be going to Confetti in September. I would say that the walk from Confetti to Campus is no longer than 10 minutes, probably 5 if you're a fast walker.
Hi! what halls are you staying in? Is this your first year at NTU? Do you plan on staying with NTU accommodation most years or get a flat?
Have you visited the uni? Is it awesome? What is/ will be living in Nottingham like? Busy? always things happening?
TriZZy Boi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im gonna be studying at confetti too but studying audio and music technology
D415Y
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I'm also going to Confetti in September to do Visual Effects and I'm staying at The Maltings accommodation, which is a 30 min bus journey away, but it would be free, and the accommodation is not very expensive. BTW when I was at the most recent open day I asked if they had bike storage and they said it was currently being built and they weren't sure if it would be finished by September
sparkylab
Rep:
?
(Original post by sparkylab)
HI. If you go to the Confetti Campus where do you stay/ accommodations? tell me about how to get to Confetti.

So I notice all of the accommodations are great for the CITY campus, yet none are right by Confetti!! So half of the City Accommodations, if a wee distance away, advertise they have bus/tram tix to City campus, yet not to Confetti. Do any continue on to Confetti building?

HOW far is the walk from City Campus to Confetti? Says "short" but looks kinda far..would biking be easy in this area?

thanks!!
(ha, answering myself since I have pretty much figured out Nottingham.) Confetti creative building has plenty of student accommodations even a few blocks away. private ones like Glasshouse, Liberty Point, IQ Exchange, Avalon. ntu accom. are not that far either. I was skeptical of the area east of the Confetti building so I looked at student housing west of the building.
The city looks amazing and everything is so close and amenities everywhere.
LucyLizzieB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm going to study Visual Effects at Confetti, planning on staying at GoldsmithCourt. Most of the city campuses I've looked at are only a 15/20 walk away from Confetti
TriZZy Boi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LucyLizzieB)
I'm going to study Visual Effects at Confetti, planning on staying at GoldsmithCourt. Most of the city campuses I've looked at are only a 15/20 walk away from Confetti
I’m gonna be staying at goldsmith as well but I’m studying music tech at confetti
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (129)
29.79%
No (304)
70.21%

Watched Threads