UCV dentistry Valencia 2019 Watch

HighestRoom
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lyneguy)
Well me it was definitely worth it. They got her a Bank account, matriculated her credentials, got her the NIE, housing, phone plan etc. Plus they monitor her progress every 2 weeks during the first year so that she doesn't get into academic problems. Plus 24/7 assistance if needed.They were very helpful. That charge is just a 1 time fee. For me peace of mind
Was worth the cost.
Hi did you have to pay the 5000 care package to a guy named Rohit?
Advertisement
lyneguy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yes I did. I actually met him in Valencia and had a long discussion with him. He and his staff have been extremely helpful.
My daughter is loving the program.
I think the services provided by Rohit and his staff have been well worth it for my daughter and my peace of mind.
HighestRoom
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
k

Yes I did. I actually met him in Valencia and had a long discussion with him. He and his staff have been extremely helpful.
My daughter is loving the program.
I think the services provided by Rohit and his staff have been well worth it for my daughter and my peace of mind
Thank you very much for the reply. May I ask how your daughter is finding life in Valencia and the actual course itself? As I am just about to send over the amount for the care package and am just looking to see how it is.
Advertisement
lyneguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
loves the school and Valencia
giulssss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
does University of Valencia teach dentistry only in english or partially? Having some parts in spanish wouldn't be such a problem for me.
Advertisement
HighestRoom
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by giulssss)
does University of Valencia teach dentistry only in english or partially? Having some parts in spanish wouldn't be such a problem for me.
Pretty sure all lectures are in spanish
lyneguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
All classroom work and exams are in English. Most of you patients will only speak Spanish. This clinical work happens in 3rd year
Advertisement
HighestRoom
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
All classroom work and exams are in English. Most of you patients will only speak Spanish. This clinical work happens in 3rd year
I think hes on about university of valencia not ucv
Fitness X Study
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Im going to UEV now
Advertisement
lyneguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Fitness X Study)
Im going to UEV now
All the best. Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads