National 5 Business Management 2018/19 Watch

SchuylerSister22
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you, Good luck in Higher!
(Original post by AyrshireStudent)
Good luck in the exam, a lot of the question you can use general knowledge and it isn't as bad as you think it is. I'm currently doing Higher Business Management.
rittajmoghal29
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel like I haven't revised enough even though over the Easter break I finished the course and kept revising.
Thank goodness I had extensive mini prelims for Business before holidays, refreshed my memory.
But don't know now, I feel like I am forgetting things on a daily basis 🤣🤣😶
AyrshireStudent
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks! There's so much to learn.

(Original post by SchuylerSister22)
Thank you, Good luck in Higher!
Kubsyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What's everyone doing to revise the last two nights before the exam? I'm in the process of creating my own quizlet and it has dawned on me how much I have to remember 😬. Are you prepared? When did you start revising?
What I do is from my notes that I done, I just recite them since I used cornell notes.

Good luck AyrshireStudent hope you pass higher .
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SchuylerSister22
Rep:
?
I feel like I've forgotten the whole course because I've only started revising tonight as I've been studying for previous exams
aingidh
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I haven’t really revised for BM as my priorities were other subjects such as history, Spanish and English. My target grade was initially a B3, but I’m holding out for a C now.
Strelzo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You guys ready for the exam tomorrow?

I haven't done any studying for Business as I don't feel it is necessary; I got 90% in my first prelim and 89% in my second prelim without any studying. Once you understand the basic knowledge, you can use common sense to explore your answers, so hopefully the paper should be as easy...
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Strelzo)

I haven't done any studying for Business as I don't feel it is necessary; I got 90% in my first prelim and 89% in my second prelim without any studying. Once you understand the basic knowledge, you can use common sense to explore your answers, so hopefully the paper should be as easy...
Yeah I am ready, I had 67% on my prelim so I should be good.
Strelzo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kubsyy)
Yeah I am ready, I had 67% on my prelim so I should be good.
Great! Good luck :thumbsup:
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Great! Good luck :thumbsup:
And you too
SchuylerSister22
Rep:
?
I've done 5 and a half hours of revision today because I was trying to re-learn the whole course. But it was a big waste of time because I still know nothing Staring at quizlet all day has made me ill so now I'm just trying to focus on trying not to be sick during the exam 😂

Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good luck to you all for the exam tomorrow!
Strelzo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've done 5 and a half hours of revision today because I was trying to re-learn the whole course. But it was a big waste of time because I still know nothing Staring at quizlet all day has made me ill so now I'm just trying to focus on trying not to be sick during the exam 😂
😂😂😂
rittajmoghal29
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How did you guys find the exam?
I found it pretty good not sure about target market and benefits of social enterprise 😶
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hello guys, I done my exam, how did anybody find the exam?. Personally, I was struggling with 1 or 2 questions in case studies for example 5 marker for business location but I had not enough reasons and I might lose 2-3 marks but I found section 2 easier than case studies to be honest. I’m still hoping for an A
aingidh
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Not so good. I hadn’t managed to get any revision in, as I was kept busy by other subjects such as English and History, and I had trouble sleeping last night, so I just couldn’t get my head in the game when it came to writing up the exam. I also had a persistent headache throughout the two hours, I think due to the heat.

If I’ve failed I’m hoping to pick up some marks on the assignment which I think I did very well on.
rittajmoghal29
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Agreed, Case Study 1 made me confused like the benefits of social enterprise and the stake holders.
What did you say for target market?
(Original post by Kubsyy)
Hello guys, I done my exam, how did anybody find the exam?. Personally, I was struggling with 1 or 2 questions in case studies for example 5 marker for business location but I had not enough reasons and I might lose 2-3 marks but I found section 2 easier than case studies to be honest. I’m still hoping for an A
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by rittajmoghal29)
Agreed, Case Study 1 made me confused like the benefits of social enterprise and the stake holders.
What did you say for target market?
I said for pregnant moms and adults cause I was confused with this one.
Willoxl
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
What did everyone put for the income statement (A, B, C, D)
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Willoxl)
What did everyone put for the income statement (A, B, C, D)
A = 40,000 B = gross profit C = profit for the year D = 50,000
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (402)
30.69%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.18%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.9%

Watched Threads