The Student Room Group

Pwc 2019 intake!

I have my assessment centre for PWC in a few weeks and would appreciate some help from anybody who has already done theirs. Is there an interview/what are the excersizes like, etc.?
Any help please?
Also feel free to ask questions about previous steps in the application process!
I've got mine tomorrow at Reading so I can tell you about it afterwards. 😊 Which Uni r u doing it at?
Reply 2
Hope it went well for you! Do let me know! what position have you applied for?
I'm at manchester, you?
I'm doing the accounting flying start programme. Didn't get a place tho so my entire plan for life has changed 😕. Just gotta make sure that u know their core values because the interview's questions are based on them. Be prepared to speak for about 40 mins - 1 hour. In the group assessment my anxiety completely took over n I stupidly ended up being silent for the majority of it (probably the main reason why I didn't get it). So yeah, just be confident n try not to let any nerves get the best of you.
Reply 4
Oh im sorry about that. Im sure you'll find something else just as good.
What sort of Q's do they ask in the interview? is it the give a time you did x sort of thing?
Also what sort of task is the group one?
Im worried everyone will just talk all over me :/
Exactly that. Think of examples of times where you've shown different skills. the group task we had was where we had 20 minutes in silence to read through a ton of info. Then 30 minutes to talk and agree on an idea. You've got to make sure you make your point and share your ideas even if it's stupid. I think they like to see how you deal with rejection from the other people in your group.
I've got my interview at reading too but i wont be able to go as i am an international student any idea how the phone interview is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending