The Student Room Group

Midwifery 2019 Scotland

Hi I’m looking for other people who have applied for undergraduate midwifery for 2019 in Scotland!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I sent my application off last Monday. Applied to UWS as a mature student and waiting to hear back from them 🤞
Reply 2
Original post by jjw89
I sent my application off last Monday. Applied to UWS as a mature student and waiting to hear back from them 🤞

Awww good luck!
Me! 🙋🏻I applied on Monday night for UWS but not heard anything yet! Where have you applied? X
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by LAHam1987
Me! 🙋🏻I applied on Monday night for UWS but not heard anything yet! Where have you applied? X

I’ve applied for Rober Gordon and got an interview and Napier and west of Scotland but been declined from there.
good luck for west of Scotland !
Original post by Catieh
I’ve applied for Rober Gordon and got an interview and Napier and west of Scotland but been declined from there.
good luck for west of Scotland !

Good Luck with your interview! X
Reply 6
Good Luck with your interview! X

Thankssss good luck for west of Scotland !
Original post by Catieh
Thankssss good luck for west of Scotland !

Thank u! I hope they don’t keep us waiting much longer lol xx
Hi guys, have any of you heard back from either Napier or UWS yet? When did you submit your applications?
Hey,

I applied on the 9th of January and have not heard a thing 😥 getting worried now as there have been a lot of people getting their interview dates...😐
Original post by Limmerable
Hey,

I applied on the 9th of January and have not heard a thing 😥 getting worried now as there have been a lot of people getting their interview dates...😐

I applied 14th for UWS and nothing yet either 😩 my ucas Page says it’s not been updated since then either when I check progress?! Xx anyone called to ask?
I applied 14th for UWS and nothing yet either 😩 my ucas Page says it’s not been updated since then either when I check progress?! Xx anyone called to ask?

Yeah I have seen a few people phone up but Uni's ares say they have hundreds to I through so they will get back to you.
I am driving myself crazy and been reading up online that they have until May to get back to us but.... UWS interview week is the week of the 18th of Feb and I'm sure Napier is the week after xx
Hello, I applied for Robert Gordon and Napier early december, only got a reply from Robert gordon for interview on the 20th of february. (I'm a student finishing my A-levels) Bit worried about Napier because I haven't heard anything at all from them.
Hiya, I applied for Napier and UWS not heard anything from either apart from the initial email with confirmed they’d received my application. When did you receive a response from Robert Gordon?
Original post by Lesleymurray87
Hiya, I applied for Napier and UWS not heard anything from either apart from the initial email with confirmed they’d received my application. When did you receive a response from Robert Gordon?

I heard back surprisingly quickly it took them about a week but it was a time where their were less applocant. When did yoi apply? Are you a mature student?
Yeah I’m applying as a mature student. I’m 31, I applied on 9th January and received emails from both Napier and UWS on 10th confirming they’d received my application
Original post by Lesleymurray87
Yeah I’m applying as a mature student. I’m 31, I applied on 9th January and received emails from both Napier and UWS on 10th confirming they’d received my application

Don't worry it will be fine, from what I understand Robert Gordon is pretty swift with replies and UWE may be a bit slower but not too bad compared to others.
I applied to RGU, but Midwivery is not my first choice so not so bothered..
And I heard there’s like 20+ places only so getting in is going to be very hard.
20+ places for where?

Quick Reply

Latest