The Student Room Group

aniexty for canging course

hi there,
so i orginally applied to do level 3 health and social care but then i changed to ict then changed to engineering and now i want to go back to health and social care but i feel bad since the women i spoke to has done it twice and i feel like it would just look funny. i havent sarted college yet im starting in september but i just feel awkard chaging courses for the 3rd time. i got a interview tommorow at the college, should i chage it then were it will be a different person? please help as i been inspired to become a midwife which was my orginal plan and now i want to do it again but i feel awkard changing course again. any advice?
Original post by cbutler100
hi there,
so i orginally applied to do level 3 health and social care but then i changed to ict then changed to engineering and now i want to go back to health and social care but i feel bad since the women i spoke to has done it twice and i feel like it would just look funny. i havent sarted college yet im starting in september but i just feel awkard chaging courses for the 3rd time. i got a interview tommorow at the college, should i chage it then were it will be a different person? please help as i been inspired to become a midwife which was my orginal plan and now i want to do it again but i feel awkard changing course again. any advice?

The woman in the office won't mind - it's no skin off her nose which course you do and I expect she's used to people changing their mind. I would give them a ring first thing.
hi there,

Hi @cbutler100 :hello:

Try not to worry yourself too much, you should definitely let them know you want to change course.

I'm sure they would hate for you to start studying on the wrong course where you would be unhappy. It would also be harder to change courses once you have already started one, so the earlier you let them know your decision the better.... just make sure you are studying something you are interested in and enjoy.

I hope this helps and best of luck with your studies
Ruth :h:
Reply 3
Hi Guys,
jsut thought i let you know i changed my course and got a offer. Thanks Callum
Hi Guys,
jsut thought i let you know i changed my course and got a offer. Thanks Callum

Hi cbutler100 :hello:

Congratulations on receiving an offer for your course.

Good luck!

Amy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending